WHAT KIND OF SNACK DO YOU HAVE?

Finedessert: What kind of snack do you have before or after getting into bed? and what kind of snack is it?

Grandpa

Synergistic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Remember that stuff? We used to eat a whole lot of it back in the day? What was it... oh yeah, pussy.

jackinman: Well...before I go to bed I have me a nice tall glass of chocolate soy milk with a piece of cake, and after I'm in bed a nice piece of chocolate pussy. ::)

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Grapes....

Plucked from their stems one by one...

as I feed them to my ...

who is tenderly in turn feeding me a grape, one by one

(in the glow of slowly-melting candles; the gentle fire by the hearth, soft music, the irresistable perfume, and...)

Whoops! Sorry....

'Kinda got carried away folks.... ;D

Huh......Let's just say........grapes.

gigantikok: [quote author=jackinman link=board=meetgreet;num=1051120422;start=0#3 date=04/23/03 at 14:41:24]Well...before I go to bed I have me a nice tall glass of chocolate soy milk with a piece of cake, and after I'm in bed a nice piece of chocolate pussy.   ::)   [/quote]

Jeez, you have a piece of chocolate cake for every single night? I hope you arent obese by now.

"I like to eat fresh fruit, bagels with cream cheese, or crackers with toppings for a snack. Chips and homemade salsa are also nice. "

...and wow, that's pretty elaborate for a bedtime snack. Usually i just drink whatever is handy (juice or soda) and anything at arm's reach...

aussiechick63: Dee you must have some huge nightmares if you eat all that before you go to bed.

I don't eat anything before I go to bed. Doesn't seem to be a point to it.

shesaidwow: duh!
who cares what you eat before bed-man-are you guys this bored???? ???

kyle: Mmmmm, wow, I wanna eat in Dee's bed!

And that is innocent.

blo-gasm: I don't eat in bed when i'm ready to sleep... the energy'll go nowhere, and it's not like if i'm hungry i'll feel even more hungry when i'm sleeping...

Alligator_Jack: i read if you eat before bed, your body starts digesting and its harder to fall asleep

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Fruits... bananas (no grins, pleaaase), avocados.
Almonds, pistachios (spelling ? it's called fistiki in Greek, pistache in French). Or... rice & milk cakes, crême-brulée, German Spekulatios biscuits, English puddings... and aaah, the Belgian mousse au chocolat, that Liégeois dessert that can be used when making love... to "sweeten up" one's partner...