What kind of swimwear to buy?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Dareios, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Dareios

Dareios New Member

Albums:
    Hi all,

Now that summer is coming up, a lot of time seems to be spend on choosing swimwear. Having a difficult time choosing, I would like to know you advice considering the following:

My swimwear should reflect that I am gay and proud to be so (sorry for those who I offend, but do not see the need of hiding it, as I have done so for too long a time). My boyfriend will not allow me to wear a string or a thong as he thinks it vulgair, so these are out of the question, and a cocksox or a square cut are cuts I do not like. I do like to be daring and "provocative", so a little see through - stress here is on a little as last year I got problems wearing a white aussiebum at the pool of our hotel - would suit me fine. Furthermore, I am not that hung when flacid, though I like to show off my package (nothing to be shy for, as women do the same with their breasts) and I like even more when people look at my crotch. Although faithfull I do like younger guys and love when they look at me (that is part of the exhibitionist in me). Although in my late thirties I am not in that bad a shape.
    Ideally, I would love to go naked but that is not possible in Turkey, hence my need of swimwear.

Have been looking on several sites: Aussiebum, Joe Snyder, Moda Audacia .... Would love to have a really tentalizing daring swimsuit, yet with the restrictions mentioned above. What would you all suggest?

Kind regards

D

2. musclelondon

musclelondon New Member

Albums:
    If you want to flaunt it, show off and have some fun, I'd recommend White or Ice Blue Aussiebum WonderJocks.

"WONDERJOCK - Enhance your natural assets, flaunt your stuff, feel proud and have fun on the beach this summer."

ICE BLUE / WHITE goes see through when wet. Check out:

http://www.undiesdrawer.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/17/aussiebum_pushup3.jpg

A lot of fun to wear!

But Turkey is a pretty conservative country... so I'd definitely take a back up pair baggy board shorts too ;-)

3. B_WER25

B_WER25 New Member

Get what you like. I just stick with boardshorts from Kohl's. They're comfortable and if I rip/lose them, they're not super expensive.

4. Ed69

Gold Member

Your profile says your 46,explain?

5. arthur

arthur New Member

Albums:
    It's gaydar years, naturally!!! Silly!!! ;-)

Draft saved Draft deleted