What kind of underwear do 18 year olds typically wear in your country?

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Though I didn't post any pics, I'm 22, strait, and wear designer briefs. While I lived in socal a decent amount of my strait friends wore them aswell. I wouldn't say it was the majority but decent amount did. With that being said I moved back too the midwest and I don't know anyone here that's close to my age that wears them.
Straight, not strait.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This surprises me I thought out of all the European countries Italy was probably the one were briefs were still popular!
well that is interesting at all my male relatives in Italy even the old ones, from very young to very old except one use briefs, and bikinis, The italian fashion makes the sexiest male under garments .. like Vesace, Gucci and other brands there more affordable
but yet again I can’t generalize because 99% of my Italian relatives wear briefs.

Reactions: KingCarcano1

ItalianBD

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This surprises me I thought out of all the European countries Italy was probably the one were briefs were still popular!
There are a lot of people that use briefs but I think most wear trunks and boxer bruefs

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are a lot of people that use briefs but I think most wear trunks and boxer bruefs
Damn boy !!!! I could care less you look amazing on anything you wear !!! beautiful body and huge delicious looking cock !!

ItalianBD

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well good to know that briefs are still popular! Would do you say the under 30s would still find it normal for their friends to wear briefs?
Yeah it is normal. It's just that trunks are more common but there are a lot of young people that wear briefs, especially when doing sport

Reactions: Saitama
D

deleted4710801

Australian here. In my high school locker room it was mostly boxer briefs and trunks. I personally wear boxer briefs.

Reactions: nickrogeschu