• thong

Votes: 65 7.9%

• Total voters

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your questionnaire omitted one option : "All of the Above, depending upon mood, and occasionally none at all ... ":biggrin1:

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
None of the above.
I go "commando" 24/7!
lol what is "commando"? My guy does briefs. I know this because I am the only one to bother to replace his often exhausted supply of acceptable ones. Xmas and birthdays. Easter if things get desperate.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol what is "commando"? My guy does briefs. I know this because I am the only one to bother to replace his often exhausted supply of acceptable ones. Xmas and birthdays. Easter if things get desperate.

I know what u mean my guy wears briefs and i have to replace his too and i had to give him some for Labor day because christmas was to far away to wait. some men can be so iresponsible. :33: :09: :06:

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Split decision for me, but lately I've been favoring trunk briefs over boxer briefs. As with regular men's shorts, boxer briefs seem to keep getting longer and longer as time goes on. On second thought, maybe my legs are shrinking.

_Anubis_

Just Browsing
Media
commando all the way!:biggrin1: ...well unless I'm at the swimming pool!:tongue:....Wish I could go commando all the time I've never been a fan of underwear!

korndog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually wear boxers or sometimes boxer briefs. I like boxers because they are more comfortable plus I like feeling my penis flopping around when I walk. I also wear boxer briefs if they have a front pouch with enough room for my boys. I bought some bikini briefs one time for the hell of it and seriously could not get them on. I bought a large and even completely soft (I am 4 1/2" soft) could only pull them up to the base of my shaft. If you're a hung guy, how do you wear these?

Hotbuns-33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thongs are my choice, if I wear any underwear at all. I have a pair of silk thong undies that has plenty of ball room and a tube that my dick fits into and it's very comfortable.:biggrin1: I also like wearing a pair of size 5 girls micro fiber hipster boyleg undies that I stole from my wife, I wish they made these in mens but guys get stuck with the boring shit.:mad: I like these so much I had to go get some for myself.:tongue:

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Boxer briefs are a known fact that they are the most worn.

Is this statement based on facts, statistics, speculation or personal opinion??

My personal preference is boxers as they are the only underwear that I can find that fits my waist and has enough cock and ball room.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a chick so wont post in the poll ..:tongue:

I will comment though that I believe stright men and "thongs" should never be uttered in the same sentence :) :tapedshut:

I hate thongs on men with a burning passion.

I like commando best , tight boxer briefs are sexy , or normal not too huge briefs at a pinch.

xx
Honey

yggdrasil

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I still wear boxers, but I am thinking of changing to boxer briefs. I picked up the boxers thing when I was wearing really baggy pants most of the time (alterna-rock and hip-hop style), mainly because briefs could be really awkward when I got boned sitting in math class (and no, it wasn't because I found the equations sexy, as much of a geek as I am) but I have shifted to somewhat tighter pants in the last couple years (though still a bit relaxed fit), and smoothing out the boxers so they don't bunch up uncomfortably is annoying.

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wore briefs until I was about 18 years old, then switched to boxers, which I wear 99% of the time. Recently have tried boxer briefs and trunks, but boxers are what I'm sticking to...I can't believe I was that restricted before.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer briefs to boxers. I wear briefs because I do want to feel my boys being "cuddled" or "protected".

With boxers, everything feels so...exposed.

But oddly, I sleep naked.