• thong

Votes: 65 7.9%

• Total voters

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another option missing is "all of the above". I have a HUGE underwear collection that embrace all styles, cuts designers and colours- it fills four drawers!. I wear boxers only if at home in nothing else, ie no clothing over- all that fabric riding up; bunching round the goods, ugh- so annoying! I like something slinky on occasion also, lycra etc, mmmm! "boxcut" suit me particularly well, look like 50's filmstar beach wear...v flattering

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a HUGE underwear collection that embrace all styles, cuts designers and colours- it fills four drawers!
I only fill my drawers if badly frightened. :yikes:

That joke made, I take your point. Although I declared myself a boxer brief-wearer, I have (non-boxer) briefs of quick-drying material that I wear at the gym and some cotton ones that I occasionally wear for variety's sake.

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What about underpants? I wear nylon 3/4 underpants. They, like boxers, are very comfortable to sleep in. Underpants may seem conservative, but no one is really watching me while I sleep.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tried wearing boxers (tight fit ones) but they ride up and create bulges on top of legs. Anyone else have this problem?

I like boxers/boxerbriefs though. I have to wear briefs and don't even like them!

Can't go freeballing cos I get hard and it shows under my ambulance uniform at work!!!

In Praise of Boxer Briefs from Slate.com. It's a good article about the various sorts of underwear out there.

I wear Brooks Brothers oxford boxers and love them though I do wear boxer briefs for working out. Boxers do not lend themselves to strenuous activities.

macer8

Experimental Member
Media
We've had numerous discussions and past polls on this subject, but it's okay to ask again (after all, who bothers to check ancient posts and topics anyway). But your categories are confusing to me. For example, what's the diff between briefs, boxer briefs, and bikini briefs? What's a trunk brief?

It's all about leg length or the distance from the waistband to the leg opening. Bikini briefs have a full backside, but either no leg length, or very little. Briefs can be low-rise or regular -- usually meaning that the waistband of the former rides on the hip and the latter on the waist. Boxer briefs are as long as traditional boxers, but fit close to the skin like tighty-whities -- they are also made of softer or more elastic materials than boxers. Trunk briefs are like boxer briefs -- except either square cut legs OR nearly knee-length legs.