• thong

Votes: 65 7.9%

• Total voters

selfsuck1991

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i currently use briesf and was wondering if i should make the change to boxer briesf or "trunks" :biggrin1:

a quick responce would be good:tongue:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i currently use briesf and was wondering if i should make the change to boxer briesf or "trunks" :biggrin1:

a quick responce would be good:tongue:
I just saw your post, so the response isn't quick. L.O.L

Underwear is fun. Try different kinds just for the helluva it, and check out loose boxers while you're at it. Loose underwear is a novelty if you've only worn briefs. You may end up liking what you presently wear the best. You might like a different style better. Only one way to find out.

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
briefs...with a small zipper pouch in the front to stash a little cash:biggrin1:

B_S.Hyde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear boxer briefs. I don't like regular boxers because I don't like flopping around down there. I also don't like briefs because they are too restricting.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a habitual brief wearer, but sometimes wear boxer briefs. I just like something tight and snug against my package and ass lol PLus, the friction of the cotton stretching on your dick when your getting hard is a total turn on imo.

I went shopping yesterday arv for some work socks and boots...noticed these in the undie section. I thought fluro undies to go with fluro socks, never know when a guy has to get down to do some hard yaka in just his undies and socks. The thought made me smile, so I bought a couple of pair.

Saftey above all :) Plus they are quite comfy being bonds.

Attachments

Nicebulge

Experimental Member
Media
Jockey Life Microfiber briefs and trunks. Also have a few of their thongs. Love the feel of the fabric. They really wick away any moisture.

robbiesundies

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was just wondering what kind of underwear you guys wear for me I wear a thong that is the most comfortble for me and it allows me to show off while i undress for a partner male or female.

I guess I'm the same way..I wear thongs the majority of times. I have been wearing them for 30 years at least..avid thonger...