WHat kind of underwear for a 17m?

quantum475: hi. I was wondering what you all thought would be the best kind of underwear and other clothing for a seventeen year old well built, 6'2'', 155 lbs. I have only a 30 waist, but my cock is 8.5 x 6 and still growing. I don't mind showing off, but my problem is that my cock points straight up when hard. this means that even though i'm only 3in when soft, i point at least three inches out of pants when hard. I also have large and low hanging balls. WHat should I get for underwear and pants so that I don't show too much-- i get looks in school and swimming is hopeless as I either stick out ine inches from the suit or am entirely visible to the public? Thanks in advance.

2big: This is talked about under many other topics on this site.
Check around for some answers to your questions

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
quantum,

2big is correct....a couple of other "threads" on suggestions for underwear and various success (and even some non-successful) stories too, I would reckon.
It's all interesting reading. Here though, is an idea or two....

You are currently close to catching up with me in size...both height and....well, -- the other, too.
Since you and I are near the same size, you may want to try boxer-briefs. Boxer-briefs have filled the bill for me when regular boxers didn't quite conceal (as I had wanted) or the occasion demanded "more control" and "less show".

I tend to deal with a longer flaccid length than you cited and boxer-briefs have worked fairly well for that preDICKament (forgive the pun)-- most of the time.
Yet, boxer-briefs may NOT be the perfect answer, either. But, they do seem to "keep the gear confined" pretty well with that built-in "pouch feature"...(should help with testicle support) and may even help with the erection-projection which you mentioned...at least a little bit.

A few posters in the past have opted to mention a jock-strap worn beneath boxers as well... (where you would learn to position the penis "upward" for the most part), but this is not going to be the answer for many unless such a strap is special-made to accomodate the size and allow for comfort. 'Seems to be even more of a challenge to find a source for special-made support straps...particularly here in the U.S..

As to pants (if you don't want to show a bulge), stay away from the lighter color fabrics as well as the "flat-front" slacks. Pleated slacks tend to help conceal a bulge pretty well over flat-fronts.

Jeans.... are another whole story altogether. I've yet to find jeans that don't show at least some bulge...some designs/brands more than others. I suppose there are occasions whereby---that's fine and dandy...you can get by with it. ---------------- I know I do! ;)

--The things we guys must go through to "keep ourselves together! ;D

I would encourage you though, while you're so admirably trying to not flaunt what you've got, don't become overly ashamed of yourself either. There are going to be inherent limits as to what you can do to hide the facts. Like many of us have finally learned, comfort should be a factor in your clothing decisions... particularly so in underwear.

Enjoy being a larger man. Accept it with pride.
And, try not to fret over it.

sammygirly: Oh goodness!

I came in because I thought, with the introduction of the 17 incher in another thread...this question was for a 17 Meter!

Darnit.
:D

Saabboy90: Know exactly what you mean. Extremely annoying until I gave up swimming. I used to swim and had a waist of approx. 33inches, now it's 38inches (terrible I know) and thankfully I can now buy big boxers to cover over everything. But I remember how annoying it used to be.

BagofBones: I'm assuming the bulge is caused by the balls, not the 3in flaccid penis?? I have the same problem and I swim a lot unfortunately so it is very embarrasing.