What kind of underwear is most of a turn on for you??

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guess because it is what its raised on...

Boxers

love to see a big dicked man at the gym drop his slacks and the the solid 'hang'.

tho a big hung man in 'tighty whities' can be hot.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
white low-rise Jockey Y-fronts

BUT, when I was a horny teenager back in 1983, there was a short-lived sitcom called "We Got It Maid". One of the main characters wore a pair of fur briefs and, for some odd reason, I got a boner immediately. Being 16, I probably would've had a boner regardless of the fur briefs :)

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On a gal I find hipsters/boyshorts irresistible. Perfect for showing off curves.

On myself short leg trunks or a low rise brief.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My answer depends on whether the guy is completely dressed or just haning out in his underwear.

If the guy is completely dressed, I like boxers because they let the dick hang and you can see the outline through the fabric.

If the guy is hanging out in just his undies, a pair of light colored or white briefs is great.

plumbr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, tighty whities and short type boxer briefs (trunks) are equally instant turn-ons. However, they absolutely require a certain type of body to wear them which is the key.

To look good in tighty whiteys, the focus is placed on the word, tighty. Those poor briefs must be packed as if it was about to explode.

To look good in boxer briefs, same as tighty whities. Though, nice and big legs would definitely be emphasized better than briefs. To each their own!

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My fave brand of said low rise briefs and boxer briefs has to be between 2xist and Calvin Klein simply because they are higher quality and have a good range of colours and sizes to choose from.