what kind of woman are you?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nice girl? bitch? hose beast? people pleaser?

describe yourself.

me...i'm a pineapple.
spiky on the outside, squishy underneath, but when you get to the core i'm tough, unyielding and i get stuck in your teeth.
i'm a compassionate bitch and i'm far more judgemental that i'd like to admit.

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm the (seemingly) distant, stuck-up, excessively modest and shy one I guess. Sometimes I think that "I" whoever "I" am is not really here. It can be very difficult for me to connect with my feelings or a sense of power. The "I" (operating sense of ego, I guess) is identified by whatever it is not. It's not an excessive issue at my age, but something I've noticed about myself.

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am very private when I am not online. I am people-phobic and have dedicated my hair to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and those with whom I do associate must pledge themselves to not violate my privacy or I will deepsix them. Because I have doormat tendencies and dislike this.

Apart from service to my family and congregation my life is a constant readjusting to recurring creative and destructive undercurrents of which I am a mere conduit.

Yes, I am odd, and you would think I'd be reconciled to it by now.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am most definitely a people pleaser. I try to be nice all of the time. Of course, I'm a grown-up, and I know that the world is not always a nice place all of the time. Therefore, I have developed an impenetrable bitch layer that I can put on at a moment's notice.

My friends will call me sweet, and they know I'll do anything for them. The guy in the gym that stares at me all the time will say I'm cold and never give him the time of day. But I know if I so much as smile at him he will never leave me alone.

The asshole at the bar thinks I'm a either a bitch or a dyke. It would never cross his mind to think I'm monogamous and extremely faithful.

My mom thinks I'm 8-years-old. My daughter thinks I'm old-fashioned and silly. Of course, she will never believe that her old 39-year-old mother has sex. That's unthinkable.

Cap says I'm perfect. And I agree with him!

P.S. If you ever see me being shy it's an act. I'm anything but shy!

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
these posts remind me of things i've missed...

i'm quiet and reserved unless faced with irritating stupidity, in which case i'm sharp.

my blokes are all deluded and think me sweet and caring.
my kids think i'm strong, reliable and weird.
strangers either think i'm snooty or enchanting.

i have an odd sexual pull that has always perplexed me...i'm not a sexual person at all, so it makes no sense that usually rational men are driven insane by me.

and i've never quite grown up.
i still climb trees and jump in puddles.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I thought of something else, too.

One example of my operating sense of "I" being defined by whatever it is not is that I detest typical female coquetry. I just simply can't get on board with it. So I will usually be the one trying oh so hard to be the exact opposite of the giggly girly man-trapping weirdness I see going on with so many other women. I stopped by a party with a friend not too long ago so my friend could visit another friend briefly. I went to the bathroom and there were perhaps 5 women in there doing make-up/hair and talking amongst themselves. Their chatter was gossipy/snarky and I felt at odds with them, both physically and mentally. I avoided all eye contact and got out of there as soon as I could. I do everything in my power to distance myself from women like that. They make my palms sweat.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm aggressive I'm defensive. These traits is in response to being too passive in the past. I'm often waiting for the other shoe to drop. I struggle to live in the moment, and sometimes the result of that struggle is a kind of hyper-hedonism that manifests itself as a lust for sensory experiences. My favorite experiences involve food or drinks because they incorporate more senses at a time. This is also true of sex, but I'm not comfortable sharing sexual experiences with large family gatherings as can be done with food and drinks.

I either have your back, or I'm at your throat. At least I think that's how others would perceive some of my behavior. Most of my friends with children have me in their wills as the person who takes over their children's finances for them if they should die. The reason always given to me is, "You know there are people in the world who cannot be trusted with a lump sum of money. They may mean well, but... you know. Anyway, you've always been an advocate for my kids, and while I want them to live with my brother/cousin/aunt/random relative I trust you to manage whatever money we can leave for the care of our children, and do a better job of keeping it out of my ex-husband/ex-wife's hands. May I send you the paperwork?" So, I guess I'm also trustworthy, which goes hand-in-hand with being trusting. I am frequently accused of having too much faith in others.

So, to sum up: I'm aggressive, defensive, trusting, trustworthy and hedonistic.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just took an Enneagram test online.. gonna kidnap the results from that and then elaborate a bit.

Nines are calm, laid back, and optimistic. They are able to see everyone's point of view and have a natural desire for peace. Nines are effective mediators. Fearful of conflict and separation from others, they can be too accomodating.

This is me to a T. I'm the person people come to with problems. I'm the one people call when they're riled up and need to be calmed down. I'm the one people look to when they're confused and tunnel-visioned and need to see a new perspective on a particular situation. I've been told by everyone I know, even my own therapist, that I should be a psychologist. I "get" people. I'm intuitive and understanding and compassionate almost to a fault (though I've recently - within the past few years - gotten really good at creating a balance between helping and supporting yet not allowing myself to be used or walked on). I love helping people. I'm extremely social and would go insane without good conversation. I'm a very strong-willed person and can tough through any situation life throws at me.

In short, I guess I'm an apple... solid, easy to like, and one a day keeps the doctor (or therapist, in any case) away. :tongue:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
couldn't begin to answer this question....just wanted to the say thread is pretty nifty. :smile:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Kind,caring,considerate,happy,sad,hyper,lazy,vain,loyal,defensive,sensitive,hard faced (at times) and a whole host of others things too!

I am 2 sides of a coin due to many things.In my everyday life i am mommy,nurse,sensible,level headed,funny S************ but in my other secret life i am Tasha,the outspoken,confidant,sexual predator that is the total opposite of S*******.

I don't take fools gladly but i am friendly,happy,funny and always willing and happy to help anybody but once somebody crosses me they had better run for the hills unless they want their nuts chopping off!
I don't see the sexiness others seem to see but i know how to work it if and when i have to.

I am the person people come to when they are in trouble,hurting,needy and i have the capacity to help others in a calm fashion but inside i'm bubbling with nerves incase i mess up for them.

I have no problem going on cam to chat without applying my make up or straightening my hair but would i ever answer the door without doing all that? NO WAY!

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just took an Enneagram test online.. gonna kidnap the results from that and then elaborate a bit.

This is me to a T. I'm the person people come to with problems. I'm the one people call when they're riled up and need to be calmed down. I'm the one people look to when they're confused and tunnel-visioned and need to see a new perspective on a particular situation. I've been told by everyone I know, even my own therapist, that I should be a psychologist. I "get" people. I'm intuitive and understanding and compassionate almost to a fault (though I've recently - within the past few years - gotten really good at creating a balance between helping and supporting yet not allowing myself to be used or walked on). I love helping people. I'm extremely social and would go insane without good conversation. I'm a very strong-willed person and can tough through any situation life throws at me.

In short, I guess I'm an apple... solid, easy to like, and one a day keeps the doctor (or therapist, in any case) away. :tongue:

My enneagram is 4 and it is definitely spot on.

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Right now I am just a horny woman waiting for my man to get home so I can grab his head and bury it between my legs :D

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I reveal myself by my actions.

words are just words.

I really enjoyed the insights though, Ellie's was especially enlightning

Chantal_Kyrie

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have what I pretend is an impenetrable front, and it's mostly true. I am headstrong, resilient, and often hard-hearted to the maximum. However, those closest to me know that I harbor deeply seated motherly instincts and when I attach to someone, it's an incredibly strong attachment. I don't make many friends, but I have my strong circle of a few scattered throughout the country.
I also love being around people; I am loud, childish, straightforward, goofy, and overly energetic. I need lots of quiet contemplation time by myself every day, though.
I'm like...fruit salad. :p

D_Augustus_Widebottom

Account Disabled
Media
I'm me, straightforward. What you see is what you get!

I'm a listener, a talker, a pleaser, an egoistic one.

My friends know 60% of me, because I don't like talking about the other 40%.
I'm not closed off, but I only give the info I like to share. It's nothing personal and my friends know that.

In fruits, I think I'm a mango. Sweet, soft with a hard rock. And you can only eat 60% of a mango :p

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm shy and caring, will do anything for the people I love. I'm guarded because I've been hurt but I don't let that stop me. I think I'm smart and funny and laid back. I'm still opinionated but I think my feelings on some things, especially concerning relationships, like strict monogamy, are relaxing a bit as I figure out more stuff about myself.

My enneagram is a 2.