What length causes pain in vaginal sex?

suaige: I am 7.75 maybe a bit more at times, but not much. I was longer than my ex and she found sex painful. Is the common? Many men have mentioned being long and getting in part or all of the way, but with out refrences.

How many of you out there bigger then me have been able to get in all the way. Or if not all the way, how far did you get without pain.

Did girth seem to pose a problem?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep, vagina sizes vary as much as penises do. I would take it slow with a new lover until you find her depth, then you'll know what you have to work with. I think 5.5 to 7 is average, so you may have some difficulties.

cincydong: Yes,I have faced some challenges with this as well;more so with girth,length has been an issue also,but it is much easier to control the length of comfortable penetration once you get to know your womens limits,everone is different.Take your time,and go slow!! If you are exceptionally thick,this poses an entirely different issue that most likely requires lots of lubrication just to allow penetration(Astroglide seems to work well),and patience.Every woman I have been with sexually has developed discomfort/irritation when we were attempting long love-making sessions,and,once her limit was reached,has told me when to stop.Always be aware and respectful of the womens needs,desires and limitations.

drezner: I had no problems so far. The vagina can stretch to acomodate given time, so don't just pop it in hard and fast when you start take it nice and slow and make sure shes good and wet and maybe you might get in all the way, save your hard pumping for a little bit later on. Take it slow at first and maybe you will get all the way in and get your balls slapping up against her .......damn thats a good feeling.

now I want to ask this same question with anal sex. Have any of you guys been able to get it in, let alone all the way? I've yet to have a girl take me in her butt. Farthest I've ever gotten has been just the tip of my head.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by suaige@Aug 4 2004, 02:39 AM
I am 7.75 maybe a bit more at times, but not much. I was longer than my ex and she found sex painful. Is the common? Many men have mentioned being long and getting in part or all of the way, but with out refrences.

How many of you out there bigger then me have been able to get in all the way. Or if not all the way, how far did you get without pain.

Did girth seem to pose a problem?
My take on this is that the bigger you are in both length and girth the more time you need to allow for adjustment with a new partner.

With girth the challenge hits straight away, and lots of foreplay and lube, and being very gradual about it has to be the answer.

So far as length goes, my guess is that women vary a lot in how much they can comfortably accept. And even if she can take you in very deep, it will take a lot of adjustment and gradual increase in penetration before you get there.

As a guy who has used "donuts" on a fairly consistent basis, I probably have a better idea than most about how deep I can go. They are a very safe way of making sure you don't go too far even when you get the urge to thrust in hard. Although as my erect length varies a bit, even then it can't be all that accurate:

We are fine if I use up to 8", or maybe a little more; I have been in deeper on occasion, maybe almost up to 9", but that causes my wife major discomfort, and has done worse than that on occasion. I envy the guys who can use it all, but to be honest there is a little bit of me ;) that is turned on by the thought that I am too much to handle.

suaige: Analy I got in a good majority once, the only time. In the dark wrong hole. Wife didnt like it much so never got to try it again.

What is a donut? I think they are something you wear to effectively make your shorter. If so is that as good as banging right up against her?

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by suaige@Aug 4 2004, 11:27 AM

What is a donut? I think they are something you wear to effectively make your shorter. If so is that as good as banging right up against her?
You are right ... there are a few threads about donuts/doughnuts on here; it might be worth doing a search.

I can't tell you whether using one feels as going right in, because I've never been able to go right in. My instinct tells me that it can't be as good.

Goldair: The depth of a woman's vagina changes during her cycle. The uterus lowers itself a bit around a woman's period and is highest up around ovulation ( about two weeks after the start of the last period). This might explain some of the variation in acceptable penetration that you may have experienced with a long term partner, and may give you some room for experimentation with your existing love.

D_Harry_S_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Goldair@Aug 4 2004, 02:08 PM
The depth of a woman's vagina changes during her cycle. The uterus lowers itself a bit around a woman's period and is highest up around ovulation ( about two weeks after the start of the last period). This might explain some of the variation in acceptable penetration that you may have experienced with a long term partner, and may give you some room for experimentation with your existing love.
I completely agree, sex with my ex-wife was really different according the time in the month, her arousal state, the foreplay we had...

Apart from this, I've been with several girls, and it was different every time... No rules for sex :)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I have to agree about the menstrual thing, though I've never slept with a woman who was exactly on her period.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Aug 4 2004, 09:39 PM
I have to agree about the menstrual thing, though I've never slept with a woman who was exactly on her period.
As I'm sure the women here can attest, they can get quite horny just before and during their periods. While most of the women I've been with refrained during at least a few days of their period, one girlfriend always got so horny that we decided to try intercourse.

We planned it out to minimize the potential for a mess. We put an old, white towel down on the bed, and I used a condom of course. Sometimes it was an excuse to do it in the shower. It wasn't something we did every month, but maybe a few times a year.
Besides being hornier, her vagina was also more sensitive, so we usually started out at a slow pace.

It is different, but not unpleasant, if you can get over fluid factor. The times at the end of her cycle were better: she was just as horny, and very little or no menstrual fluid to worry about.

LapDog2001
I can't believe I'm talking about this.

bigbutnothuge

Cherished Member
Media
I agree that it all depends on several factors, including the cycle. Individual women vary as well.

I may be in the minority here, but as far as sex on the period, I had it several times that way including the first time and never really thought anything of it. Perhaps that also lends some support to the "hornier during period" claim as well.

suaige: I was trying to find donuts on line to get more info, I havent figured out how to find old threads yet.

I cant find them, I found dick rings and eatable doughnuts. any help where I can find more info would be appreciated. thanks

suaige: thanks

I also called a couple of adult stores where they are also sold as pump accessories, but can be bought seperately.

I look them up. :)

Violetkitty: It's happened before where I had slept with someone who was rather "long" right before my period, and I was in so much pain afterwards, I could barely stand. It felt like my uterus was bruised.
Then again, I'm rather small in that department (I'm 5'2"), so it's easy for me to be in pain if it's getting to be that ime of the month.

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Max is right....it's more to do with girth that anything. The vagina is a very elastic thing, but I imagine it stretches more easily lengthwise versus widthwise. At 6.5 I have hurt girls before when I tried to do too much too soon. My length was never really an issue, that they let on about, but if I humped hard right away, it's sorta ow at first.