Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Realistically, he is legitimately in the 7-8.5" length range (7 at the shortest point to possibly 8.5 at the longest point) with about 5.5-6.5" girth.

Definitely not 10+ inches. :smile:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
He has really underdeveloped thighs, and they create an optical illusion that makes him look larger. Judging by other things in the pic, such as the distance between his navel and the base of his cock, he's about 8".

B_veedubb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Judging by other things in the pic, such as the distance between his navel and the base of his cock, he's about 8".
You might be right, Mule, but is it not difficult to accurately judge these distances from the pic's perspective?

He's much bigger than 7"... I've got 9 vids of him that tell a very different story.
I take it that means 'much bigger than 7" ', cardifdillon?

I can't tell, which is why I asked the question..hoping for posters with a good eye. To me it just looks a helluva long. I'd guess, and that's all it would be, possibly, 9 or 10 :smile:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't tell, which is why I asked the question..hoping for posters with a good eye. To me it just looks a helluva long. I'd guess, and that's all it would be, possibly, 9 or 10 :smile:

Well he has a strong upward curve, so I know from personal experience that this is the worst type of curve to have for top side measurements only. The bottom side is actually the longest side and will produce the OMG measurements, not the top side.

So basically you're only allowed to look at the "U" shaped distance from his pubic bone to the tip of his penis as his "length" measurement, when in reality the underside of his cock is a hell of a lot longer than the topside is.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The distance between my the base of my penis and my navel is well over 10" so that reference can be subjective as well :)

He has really underdeveloped thighs, and they create an optical illusion that makes him look larger. Judging by other things in the pic, such as the distance between his navel and the base of his cock, he's about 8".