What looks better: A big package in suitpants or tight jeans

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I am an aloha shirt kind of kind...relaxed and casual all the way. While a dude dressed to the nines in a suit and crisp white shirt can be hot.......jeans all the way. You can dress a nice pair of 501's with a crisp white shirt, a white t-shirt, or black t-shirt, or a nice aloha shirt. Ahile you cannot see a lot of detail...there is something to be said for letting the imagination run wild. I also like a nice short haircut.....a nice buzz cut, or short on top and close cut and faded, military haircuts......

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess I'm in the minority here. If I'm searching for a partner for the night, I don't want him looking like he's about to try selling me insurance. Tight, threadbare jeans with the top button open, scuffed boots, no shirt ... that suggests a more fun party than a suit ever could.

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's not always true in regards to suit pants and the conservative look, although I may look like a freak sometimes with my fashion sense, haha. I wear suit pants quite a bit for comfort, and I like the way my bulge looks in them, who knows about anyone else?

Yesterday I wore my pinstripe suit pants with my Misfits t-shirt, my Andy Warhol Marilyn Monroe tie, a pair of old loafers, and a knit hat. I got plenty of odd looks, but I did strike up a conversation with a girl about tattoos. I was looking to get a new one on my back, and her brother owns a parlor up in Baltimore. Maybe I can get a discount?

depeche2005

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
suitpants is where the bulge changes and has space to change.. :) every day is a new adventure... Jeans make the bulge stationary.... ;) space is where its at..............and comfort..........

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I feel better in slacks or suit pants. In tight clothes, including jeans, it bunches your junk up and makes it look like I have a softball in the front of my pants--til my dick slips down one leg and gets squashed there. I don't like the feel of it. I go commando and definitely go for the big swingin' salami look in loose slacks. I like the feel.

Gabe

Geo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
KidBrown said:
That's not always true in regards to suit pants and the conservative look, although I may look like a freak sometimes with my fashion sense, haha. I wear suit pants quite a bit for comfort, and I like the way my bulge looks in them, who knows about anyone else?

Yesterday I wore my pinstripe suit pants with my Misfits t-shirt, my Andy Warhol Marilyn Monroe tie, a pair of old loafers, and a knit hat. I got plenty of odd looks, but I did strike up a conversation with a girl about tattoos. I was looking to get a new one on my back, and her brother owns a parlor up in Baltimore. Maybe I can get a discount?

kool stylin' ! Me I'm in ski clothes all the time now so for me it's not an issue! I'm not a show'r anyways ....

anythang wobblin around in suit pants gets my juices flowin...

kal:D

Hung Low in Thiva said:
What is more attractive? A big package swinging in suit pants or a big package bundled up in tight jeans

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I think dudes most secure in their endowment won't dress in pants that accentuate or maximize the bulge. Heh, I know I feel much more self-confidence being able to feel my dick bounce around in my boxers underneath a pair of fairly loose jeans.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DeeBlackthorne said:
I think dudes most secure in their endowment won't dress in pants that accentuate or maximize the bulge. Heh, I know I feel much more self-confidence being able to feel my dick bounce around in my boxers underneath a pair of fairly loose jeans.

You feel more self-confident then - but (this actually surprised me) why don't other guys? I've thought a bigger dick would make men more self-confident, but was always surprised to find out they were more shy than others.

However, if a bulge shows some in a suit's pants, or jeans (I like both, just a tick more the suit), without being obtrusive, it's fine for me.

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
You feel more self-confident then - but (this actually surprised me) why don't other guys? I've thought a bigger dick would make men more self-confident, but was always surprised to find out they were more shy than others.
Because they're not sure if someone loves them, or their packet. My guy has an 8-incher and looks like Aidan Quinn, but he's been around so many women who eyeballed his crotch and came on to him like rampaging Walmart customers that he wasn't even going to tell me about his.

*tosses Claire the lifetime supply of Rice-A-Roni for winning*

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dlcs said:
Because they're not sure if someone loves them, or their packet. My guy has an 8-incher and looks like Aidan Quinn, but he's been around so many women who eyeballed his crotch and came on to him like rampaging Walmart customers that he wasn't even going to tell me about his.

*tosses Claire the lifetime supply of Rice-A-Roni for winning*

Hm, Aidan Quinn... found y'self a handsome one there, DLCS! But yeah, that explains it - though I was always a bit doubtful that this mechanism is existing with men. I hope you don't rampage him like that all the time - almost all the time, that is.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like in jeans just a bit more than a suit
mainly because a suit should not fit that
tight in the first place, in order to look
good.

But snug fitting jeans...ESPECIALLY
when a guy gets that delicious worn spot
from his tool and balls that have been rubbing
on the same area...due to going commando,
time to wipe the drool off my chin.

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
GoneA said:
I like looking at packages that come in cardboard boxes ... not the FedEX guys package.

I don't know we had a delivery a couple of weeks ago, and the delivery guy, with shaved head declared that he had a large package for us, and he did (mmmmm...) the parcel was quite good as well.

Lilybean

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Suit. Yummy. My boy is in a suit 6 days a week and other than our dry cleaning bills, I have no complaints. There is nothing sexier to me than taking him out of that jacket, unbuttoning his shirt but leaving the tie, loosened just a bit, around his neck, and then slipping down to the suit pants and taking my time helping him out of them. ngggggg.

I won't discriminate if he's in jeans - particularly if he's sweaty and working outside.... but seeing him walk in the door in a suit just kills me. I have zero control if he's suited up.