What looks better: A big package in suitpants or tight jeans

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Karen M said:
Hmmm, I think I have to vote for suit pants or slacks. You can see so much more detail through the thinner material! :p
Thanks go out to appreciative viewers like Karen and others of you...

I spend a good percentage of my work week in a suit and tie so a well tailored suit would get my vote. I find that a properly tailored suit offers comfort. I prefer to say that when dressed up I am cocky and confident....

Well fitting jeans with sufficient ballroom is great for casual wear...

I like grey athletic cotton t-shirt with companion cotton boxer shorts or linen cloth drawstring pants for lounging....great for flaunting to admiring voyeurs

I would cast an admiring glance if Karen flashed her ass at me I would flash back at her....

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
windtalkerways said:
I like in jeans just a bit more than a suit
mainly because a suit should not fit that
tight in the first place, in order to look
good.

But snug fitting jeans...ESPECIALLY
when a guy gets that delicious worn spot
from his tool and balls that have been rubbing
on the same area...due to going commando,
time to wipe the drool off my chin.
You can dip your fingers within my jeans or just cup my worn jean crotch as much as YOU like windtalker :biggrin1:

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
munchme said:
I LOVE a guy in a business suit with a great bulge.:eek: There is nothing hotter in my book (well except possibly those red Australian lifeguard swimsuits). All that it might represent: Money, Power, and a huge COCK. It's like the Holy Trinity of turn-ons for me
SORRY...do not possess one of those red Australian lifeguard swimsuits but would slide my package into a patriatic stars and stripes flag SPEEDO swim suit...I would not be Mark Spitz the gold medal olympic swimmer but ANYTHING to get your winning glance of approval ....

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DeeBlackthorne said:
I think dudes most secure in their endowment won't dress in pants that accentuate or maximize the bulge. Heh, I know I feel much more self-confidence being able to feel my dick bounce around in my boxers underneath a pair of fairly loose jeans.

Wow! What a visual! Boing.....boing

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
grnman said:
Kind of a funny thread. Well, i will let you make the call.

Jack
As usual you never fail to amaze us....:eek:
Are you soft in those pictures? If you are, how do you handle everyone looking at your huge bulge?
:cool:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Give me a bulging guy in a slacks, a suit or flat front khakis over jeans any day. To me the softer material gives better definition than denim

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I freeball in both, but I'll say suit. You don't expect to look across the table at a business meeting and see a dickhead clearly defined in a $5,000 power suit. Very hot.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a suit..definitly a suit. the bulge is totally different. love a man with those long balls down his legs and a cock head making a big bulge. add over the calf sox and I'm in heaven. not sure why, but the sox do it for me too.

strikeruk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I find that uniform trousers can show off your package quite well. I have a mate who is a van driver and he wears blue trousers, The fabric is quite thin which helps to show his package.
He let me take a picture of him when he called in for a coffee after work.
Hopefully, you`ll see what I mean.

He also fills out his suit trousers too. I was at a wedding with him a while ago.

Attachments

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear pleated dress slacks every day with loose boxers, wife says i show too much bulge in regular slacks, but if I get partially hard or hard man do I tent!!!! striker great bulge!!