What LPSG is all about

D_Albert_Bulgehopper

Account Disabled
Media
Nice. I think it'd be a bit of a curse to have a dick that long when it's soft. I would hate to have people staring at my crotch all the time. I've seen a few close to that in real life and I have a hard time ignoring them.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey don't ruin it!
People need to figure out what the letters stand for themselves :biggrin1:

Yeah, I'd hate to be 10 inches soft too. You must have a terrible time buying pants.
Also what is that ridge on the right side of your dick?
It looks like a tendon or something but dicks don't have tendons.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey don't ruin it!
People need to figure out what the letters stand for themselves :biggrin1:

Yeah, I'd hate to be 10 inches soft too. You must have a terrible time buying pants.
Also what is that ridge on the right side of your dick?
It looks like a tendon or something but dicks don't have tendons.
That's a vein...

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it's very impressive.... i'm sure your parents are very proud.... though i would think that there was some fluffing that took place before these photos were taken.... if not, then YOWZA!!!

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:eek:Astounding! Monster Cock worth nominating for the Top 10 Largest Cocks on LPSG -

http://www.lpsg.org/251879-top-10-biggest-at-lpsg.html#post3522973

Nice sharp pics too. Have you been away growing it again?

Welcome back Runner9

That's because Runner9 has the biggest verified measurement pics here (that are legit) showing a true ~9" range, so the haters are going to not mention him. Although downward curvature does gives a huge advantage when it comes to top side measuring. It's like short people playing against 7 footers in basketball lol. :wink:

What I see a lot of on this board say is in essence, "Well I really like this guy a lot so I'm going to say his cock his the biggest and best in the whole wide world!" - even if that's not really the case. Hence, the top 10 biggest thread(s).

In reality, most of those people are exaggerating their measurements (unlike runner9) and they have a little bit of a fan base that is willing to run with the inflated numbers claims. There are so many people who claim 9"+, but they will never ever put up pics that even halfway verify it like runner9 does (i.e. legitimately). That, or they are somewhere in the 7-9" range like everyone else here in the "big/huge/monster" category, but somehow the 8 incher of the guy you really like is so much BIGGER than the 8 incher of the guy that you don't like type of thing. I've never understood it.

==

Oh and btw, welcome back r9! :smile:

Last edited: