What LPSG members face do you really want to see?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Submissivegirl and exotikittie are so beautiful! Wow there are some beautiful people here at LPSG!

Silvertrain and BBW, let me think about it.... I am extremely shy. :redface::redface::redface:

A few people have seen me in chat. Sometimes I'll show my face there, but only to friends, if I'm at the computer with the good webcam. :smile:

Last edited:

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Submissivegirl and exotikittie are so beautiful! Wow there are some beautiful people here at LPSG!

Silvertrain and BBW, let me think about it.... I am extremely shy. :redface::redface::redface:

A few people have seen me in chat. Sometimes I'll show my face there, but only to friends, if I'm at the computer with the good webcam. :smile:

I can vouch for Petite's beautiful face and awesome hat collection.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also, subgirrl looks deliciously innocent and cute. If you didn't know what she's like here, you'd never guess what a vixen hides inside!

I can vouch for Petite's beautiful face and awesome hat collection.
Aw, thank you sweetie! :hug:

I'd love to have a gorgeous rack like yours!

Yeah, but I was always watching cause I wanted to see TheBF!!! :wink:

I don't think you're the only one! :tongue:

He sometimes makes a cameo appearance. He's even more shy than me!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you are both as gorgeous as the day is long -- in alaska or some such place when/where the day doesn't end for 6 months

also pitbull will soon be on my lovely list, we can now meet for that coffee/tea!!!! :smile:
:08: thank you, dear E!

Thank you for the compliment and also sharing a pic. May I add that Petite is really, really petite and as beautiful and elegant as one would imagine.

That won't happen in a public forum I'm afraid. My career (like most people's, I suspect) would not stand up to my "real life" being linked to pictures on a site like this.
Mule looks like he could whip some ass, with masculine bone structure and super toned body, but also a bit of softness around the eyes- kind of Jason Statham-ish with a sexy tat.

His accent, btw, is to die for! :heart:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to add now that I've seen Petite she makes me think of Tiny Dancer. She is so tiny and beautiful :)

Now I just have to beg Ms Subgirrl for switches. Pwease?

BBW36 is lovely and she has the most beautiful eyes!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh i would like to see "alpha males" face to he has such a great looking cock!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to add now that I've seen Petite she makes me think of Tiny Dancer. She is so tiny and beautiful :)

Aw! :blush:

Thank you for the compliment and also sharing a pic. May I add that Petite is really, really petite and as beautiful and elegant as one would imagine.

Oh, it's true! The great thing about the pic you showed me is how confident you look. You have this sexy mischievous look in your eye. They're laughing eyes. It matches your online persona perfectly!

BBW36 is lovely and she has the most beautiful eyes!!!!

I agree! BBW36 has such a kind and friendly face, with eyes full of fun. She looks like someone I could have long conversations with.

I have to say, you have pretty eyes, too! You've also got an innocent look, with seductive eyes. If only people knew, right? :biggrin1:

Last edited:

It took me nearly a year to finally post an unobstructed pic of my face.