Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Talcum powder----makes your cock feek silky instead of slippery---great sensation!
+1 Another powder guy here. I like dry better than wet. It's also fun to wrap a pair of briefs around your dick and blast into them. No mess to clean up.

Reactions: Zak Bull

ImChuck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Before I was cut (at 23) I masturbated dry. When cut I used astroglide about 25% and dry the other 75% (mostly at the keyboard)... Masturbation represents about 50% of my ejaculations and the other 50% is intercourse with wife where I always use astroglide.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We're talking for masturbation, right? Doesn't anyone use olive oil? It's good for your skin, smells nice, tastes good if you decide to go the extra mile, and isn't made out of crazy chemicals, like most lubes. I don't use it often because I'm uncut, but I love it when I do.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We're talking for masturbation, right? Doesn't anyone use olive oil? It's good for your skin, smells nice, tastes good if you decide to go the extra mile, and isn't made out of crazy chemicals, like most lubes. I don't use it often because I'm uncut, but I love it when I do.

Me. But I recently switched to canola oil, which is cheaper. Unfortunately, it seems to be leaving some redness and rawness, so I may switch back to olive oil.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

A couple of weeks back I had some time on my hands, but was all out of my normal lube. Then it hit me, why not get some oil from the kitchen. I pulled out some "Extra Virgin" olive oil, mainly because of how the bad double entendre made me laugh. God, I loved the stuff on my dick. It felt great and smelled, well, like olive oil. Since then I've also had the experience of jerking off in the day, with my olive oil lube, and then getting blown later in the evening, getting the comment "you really taste good tonight." For now, I'm hooked on the stuff.