What lube do you use when you jerk off?

Stretchinit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
where do you buy you kind of lube?

Albolene lasts so long that I can't remember for sure where I bought my current jar, but I have seen it at Walgreens recently. Don't let the price deter you by the way, because it lasts for a very long time. It goes on thin and lasts until you cum. I very rarely add more before I cum. I'd have to say that it makes you feel so good that you practically can't help but cum. It was originally formulated to "gently and thoroughly desolve makeup" so you may have to look in the cosmetic section at your local drugstore to find it. I can't recall seeing it by the condoms, etc., so it's kind of a well kept secret. It's widely distributed, so you shouldn't have any problem finding some. It comes in a white plastic jar with a blue lid.

I should mention that I am cut and don't pre-cum that much. This product is as similar as I can imagine to the sensation of having a very sensitive foreskin and lots of pre-cum to work with. Having done enough foreskin restoration off and on enough over the years to give myself enough skin to almost cover my head when hard, so I can testify to fact that the sensations are very similar when I edge long enough to work up a sufficient amount of pre-cum. (You can get a better idea of what I'm talking about if you take a look at a few of the composit photos in my gallery.) That being said, I use it frequently to finish off and fairly often from start to finish, especially if I have the privacy to play for a while.

One of the things I like about it is that it takes very little. Just run your fingertips across the surface to scoop up a little bit and spread it over your glans, surround your cock with your hand, slide it down and up a few times and you're good to go. Although it looks firm in the jar, it quickly liquifies to a great consistency with the warmth of your skin. As soon as you cover the head of your cock you'll know you made a good purchase, and you will also know right away you're gonna have a terrific orgasm. And you don't have to wait for it to ship.

You can grip that cock as loose or tight as you want, depending in how far along you are towards your orgasm, and you don't have to worry about it drying out or getting sticky before you cum. It is also easy to clean off. It doesn't have to be removed entirely, because it's good for your skin like lotion, so you can simply wipe out off your cock with tissues until you have removed as much as you want. I like the way the skin on my flaccid cock feels if I leave a bit on. However, you will need to wash it off your hands with soap and warm water.

Obviously, you can use it from start to finish, but if I'm all horned up from playing on the computer, reading erotic stories online, or just edging my way through the afternoon I tend to just get myself to the bathroom, smear up my cock with it, press the skin down at the base of my cock and then slowly and tightly beat off until I can barely stand it any more. Then I typically grip it as tight as I can right below the head and short stroke it until my eyes close, my head jerks back involuntarily, and I start to explode into the sink. This I have to watch, naturally, because I love to watch the cum shoot out of my cock...and I like to somewhat control where it goes. ;-) I can always count on a great orgasm when getting off this way, especially if I have been horned up for a while.

The whole thing usually leaves me breathless, and very, very satisfied.

Otherwise, I just use it whenever and let nature take its course. The sensations I get with it are far better and consistently more satisfying than anything else I've tried. To be honest, I haven't tried many of the newer products lately because they are rather expensive with shipping, and I'm pretty much satisfied with the Albolene.

By the way, if you enjoy playing with dildos as much as I do, stick to KY for that part of your anatomy...unless you've found something much better, and in that case, let me know what it is.

Stretchinit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude, wholefoods. I don't know what to think now since some dudes jerk with coconut oil because I cook with it! Lol

I've been wanting to try coconut oil to cook with, but now that so many have suggested it for jacking off I'm going to go ahead and buy some the next time I go to the store.

Reactions: Cool_guy_99

not_brand_x

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Usually nothing as well - uncut. But using coconut oil or cocoa butter to masturbate occasionally adds some nice variety.

When using the Fleshlight I use whatever water based is handy, though I currently have the System JO H20 lube. Wife and I use Pjur for non-toy sex.

Have used Gun Oil and Stroke 29 before, which were fun.

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Where do you buy your coconut oil? I have read somewhere you could buy it in a grocery store and it come as a cream in a jar. Is this the same thing you use? I saw some the other day and almost got some. I love the smell of coconut oil. It reminds of the beach, fucking, sand, surf and everything men would love. I would love to try the coconut oil if I can find out if that is the same thing you use.

yes you can buy the jar of coconut oil in a supermarket in the oils aisle it works very well !!

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Okay, so a few years ago the local radio morning show guys and woman were discussing this topic (yeah, difficult to pass the FCC censoring) and someone mentioned using True Blue Spa "Toe the Line Smoothing Foot Scrub". It's got walnut shells and peppermint oil. They followed up and all raved about it. So I tried it, and despite thinking it might feel like 20-grit sandpaper, it was pretty f'in awesome! Now keep in mind that I like more friction than probably many, even like some teeth dragging when getting head. So it may not be for everyone, obviously. And it isn't an everyday thing, at least for me. But every once in a while....

tubabate

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Albolene lasts so long that I can't remember for sure where I bought my current jar, but I have seen it at Walgreens recently. Don't let the price deter you by the way, because it lasts for a very long time. It goes on thin and lasts until you cum. I very rarely add more before I cum. I'd have to say that it makes you feel so good that you practically can't help but cum. It was originally formulated to "gently and thoroughly desolve makeup" so you may have to look in the cosmetic section at your local drugstore to find it. I can't recall seeing it by the condoms, etc., so it's kind of a well kept secret. It's widely distributed, so you shouldn't have any problem finding some. It comes in a white plastic jar with a blue lid.

I should mention that I am cut and don't pre-cum that much. This product is as similar as I can imagine to the sensation of having a very sensitive foreskin and lots of pre-cum to work with. Having done enough foreskin restoration off and on enough over the years to give myself enough skin to almost cover my head when hard, so I can testify to fact that the sensations are very similar when I edge long enough to work up a sufficient amount of pre-cum. (You can get a better idea of what I'm talking about if you take a look at a few of the composit photos in my gallery.) That being said, I use it frequently to finish off and fairly often from start to finish, especially if I have the privacy to play for a while.

One of the things I like about it is that it takes very little. Just run your fingertips across the surface to scoop up a little bit and spread it over your glans, surround your cock with your hand, slide it down and up a few times and you're good to go. Although it looks firm in the jar, it quickly liquifies to a great consistency with the warmth of your skin. As soon as you cover the head of your cock you'll know you made a good purchase, and you will also know right away you're gonna have a terrific orgasm. And you don't have to wait for it to ship.

You can grip that cock as loose or tight as you want, depending in how far along you are towards your orgasm, and you don't have to worry about it drying out or getting sticky before you cum. It is also easy to clean off. It doesn't have to be removed entirely, because it's good for your skin like lotion, so you can simply wipe out off your cock with tissues until you have removed as much as you want. I like the way the skin on my flaccid cock feels if I leave a bit on. However, you will need to wash it off your hands with soap and warm water.

Obviously, you can use it from start to finish, but if I'm all horned up from playing on the computer, reading erotic stories online, or just edging my way through the afternoon I tend to just get myself to the bathroom, smear up my cock with it, press the skin down at the base of my cock and then slowly and tightly beat off until I can barely stand it any more. Then I typically grip it as tight as I can right below the head and short stroke it until my eyes close, my head jerks back involuntarily, and I start to explode into the sink. This I have to watch, naturally, because I love to watch the cum shoot out of my cock...and I like to somewhat control where it goes. ;-) I can always count on a great orgasm when getting off this way, especially if I have been horned up for a while.

The whole thing usually leaves me breathless, and very, very satisfied.

Otherwise, I just use it whenever and let nature take its course. The sensations I get with it are far better and consistently more satisfying than anything else I've tried. To be honest, I haven't tried many of the newer products lately because they are rather expensive with shipping, and I'm pretty much satisfied with the Albolene.

By the way, if you enjoy playing with dildos as much as I do, stick to KY for that part of your anatomy...unless you've found something much better, and in that case, let me know what it is.

100% correct. Albolene is the fucking best for edging especially for cut guys. This description is exactly right