What made you laugh today?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
SHOCK AWE TERRORmore than a laugh .. eeewwwww ...
wonder how many have been infected by placing there fingers into someone elses saliva, usually dont give a shit re that sort of thought, but this isDISGUSTING ha la
no where else to place it/well couldent think of ..wanted to share tho ..

Reactions: temptotalk

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
Got curious about the kamasutra and found this instead...

Kamasutra for parents
2zVQf.jpg

Reactions: Krusader and rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
real laugh this time

;last year generated 30 million in sales'
peanuts
in todays speak when things are in billions
looopks like the super rich are not so rich 2015 onwards ..

only tried a couple of those positions tempo ha .. true'

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
know hes popular with some/many
his show, his style of humour, not for me
and not a laughing matter
but ..

an updated FYI
mighty often fasll/fail ..human behaviour just cant beat it ..'

Jeremy Clarkson, BBC sued over 'racial' quarrel with punched producer

A television producer who was punched by former Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson is suing him and the BBC for racial discrimination, the British broadcaster reports.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw this at a mall on yesterday. View attachment 428813

OMG! That reminds me of what just happened to my husband. He's been away for a few months, so I've been taking his pickup truck to work sometimes just to keep it running.

So he pulls up to the studio for the first time in months and parks. When he comes out he sees something under his truck. It's the mud shield, or whatever you call it, laying on the ground. Naturally, he cusses me under his breath, picks it up and throws it in the back of his truck.

It stayed there for almost a week until he finally brings his truck to the garage. I had to follow him to drop him off at work.

I'm at home and get a call. It's the garage. The mechanic asked where did the part come off his truck. I said I didn't know. I may have hit some rough roads or something. So he asked again, WHERE did it come off.

I told him from somewhere underneath. Then he asked where did he find the part. I told him in the parking lot at the studio.

He finally laughed and said "that part don't fit his truck. He got a shield up under there already."

Well, I had a field day with that one. I went pick him up and brought him to the garage. On the way I told him that they couldn't put the part back on. The bottom of his truck was too far gone. There's no way they could put it back. Talk about angry and nervous!

When we got to the garage the whole crew was laughing at him. Poor baby. I just had to rub it in.

They asked him if he wanted to keep it. I told him to take it and go put it back in the parking lot.