What made you laugh today?

Media
66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c--political-quotes-political-satire.jpg

NPR Tweeted Declaration Of Independence, And Trump Supporters Flipped Out
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/npr-declaration-of-independence_us_595c6525e4b0da2c7325bd50

Reactions: 950483

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Story time.:rolleyes:

So the weather was hot and I took a walk through this park about 6pm admiring the scenery. I looked down and there I saw it!
hypno_smilie.gif
A small green thing moving in the tall brush. OH I know what you are and I want to take a better look at you! I haven't seen one in a long time, so it was the best animal I had seen all day. I reach down to see if I can coax it onto a little stick and it disappeared into the background. DAMN YOU evolutionary camoflage working.
shakefist_smilie.gif
Oh well it was enough just to know that they still exist.:cool:

I get home a little itchy from walking in the tall grass. I do my thing watching some videos and stuff online.

So I'm sitting here in the dark being a mindless viewer. I do a stretch twist in my chair to the side and then turn back to the computer and see something on my keyboard. A reflection from a distant light glinting in my glasses, a spider, something I forgot I put there?o_O

NO! It's the fucking 2 inch long baby praying mantis from hours earlier! :D

Somehow it caught a ride on me and I didn't see it when doing a tick and bug check. I had a good giggle at that! Mother Nature came home with me.
pbjtsmilie.gif
Did she really have to scare me like that though?
devil2smilie.gif
I got a piece of paper and coaxed it on there then opened a window and set it free.

Yeah, a baby praying mantis made me laugh. I can be so easily amused sometimes.
laughingsmilie.gif

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Story time.:rolleyes:

So the weather was hot and I took a walk through this park about 6pm admiring the scenery. I looked down and there I saw it!
hypno_smilie.gif
A small green thing moving in the tall brush. OH I know what you are and I want to take a better look at you! I haven't seen one in a long time, so it was the best animal I had seen all day. I reach down to see if I can coax it onto a little stick and it disappeared into the background. DAMN YOU evolutionary camoflage working.
shakefist_smilie.gif
Oh well it was enough just to know that they still exist.:cool:

I get home a little itchy from walking in the tall grass. I do my thing watching some videos and stuff online.

So I'm sitting here in the dark being a mindless viewer. I do a stretch twist in my chair to the side and then turn back to the computer and see something on my keyboard. A reflection from a distant light glinting in my glasses, a spider, something I forgot I put there?o_O

NO! It's the fucking 2 inch long baby praying mantis from hours earlier! :D

Somehow it caught a ride on me and I didn't see it when doing a tick and bug check. I had a good giggle at that! Mother Nature came home with me.
pbjtsmilie.gif
Did she really have to scare me like that though?
devil2smilie.gif
I got a piece of paper and coaxed it on there then opened a window and set it free.

Yeah, a baby praying mantis made me laugh. I can be so easily amused sometimes.
laughingsmilie.gif

I shivered when I read this! I don't mind bugs or creepy crawlies, but mantises give me the heebie jeebies. When I was not old enough to know better I saw a brown stick insect on a barn door. Being the little cretin I was (think tomboy) I picked up a stick and went to hit it off the door. I missed and it sprayed something in my eye that literally blinded me for over an hour. I screamed and tried to run back to the house. Mum found me collapsed in a pile crying my eyes out because I could no longer see.

Little sister learned that my only weakness was a praying mantis and taunted me mercilessly knowing there would be major payback. She didn't care as long as she could get a rise out of me. I'm even skittish to this day!

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I decided to stop by a hot spring recently just to relax a bit. What made me laugh was this couple kept dipping their toes in mine and at one point the female even jumped in and asked her SO to take her picture but he refused to get in and used every bullshit excuse. This went on for well over an hour and a half. When I got out and toweled off, they both jumped right in... it could have been more obvious that he was totally scared to jump in with the naked "big guy." Sad how the US is still so hung up on this textile free stuff!