What made you post pictures?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I post pictures because it's nice to feel appreciated on a purely perverted and physical level. Most people tend to appreciate me for my words and abilities... so, oddly enough, I like to hear the occasional random perverted comment in my gallery or about my videos.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have not posted pictures because the ones I took of myself did not look that good. I asked the wife one night when she was in a good mood and really wanting my cock(after 25+ yrs of marriage, she quite frankly is servicing me sometimes) to take some pictures of my cock, and let's make a video of us fucking. She declined on both and got a little suspicious. She is very conservative now and doesn't know I get on this site. My wife takes our relationship for granted all too often, and I'm sure I do the same. She shocked me late the next day when out of the blue, she told she loved my cock. She has never just plain out said that by itself. In the past, she will say, "I love you,...... all of you" with a little pat on my crotch, but never that way before.

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm shallow, self centered and I crave attention. So that's why I post pics

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi. For those who have put pictures of themselves naked, or their dicks on this site or just anywhere on the internet, for all to see.
What made you want to do it? What was it like, the first time you uploaded a picture of it? What makes you keep doing it?

I'm guessing it must be pretty liberating and a big turn on, especially when people comment about it.

I'm curious to know what it's like, and am considering throwing a couple dicpics out there myself :smile:.
:smile::confused:

Well, after long deliberation, I've posted 2 (only). My purpose in part...
I believe it perhaps, gives some legit verification as being a true Large Penis Support Group Member & value.
Visual aids are always helpful for many people to possibly better understand and relate to our issues, posts, threads, etc. in one way or another (males or /and female alike). "...seeing is believing" kinda thing - U know.
I will also admit,surprisingly I enjoy the comments & ratings rec'd. as well as I also give:wink:.

Also, Freedon of Expression(s) is Great in many many ways.... N I C E !
Only In America:biggrin1::biggrin1:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I've always been shy, so in a way it's liberating. Plus the feedback I get is nice and appreciated.

Also, even though I am not huge by any means, I wanted people to know I am legit and belong here. I don't like or wish to fool people.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I showed myself, approximately twenty minutes went by, I got self-conscious, and figured no one wants to see an anti-stereotypical black penis so I took it down within the same day.

Twas wise.

Rad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
CJR. You certainly have nothing to be ashamed of. That is a beautiful cock you have.

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im normally quite a shy and modest person and dont really know why.....wouldnt say im exhibitionist or stuff like that....just thought it would be fun to see what comments i got and of course if it helped me find a partner well even better.

guyface

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*Sigh* a week or two after posting this thread I posted some pictures. Blurred and photoshopped as they were, I didn't change anything important (size=real), I just want to put pictures out without having to worry where they will go. I wanted to put them up for all the reasons you put them up. But it's been a few weeks and I have received few comments :(
Maybe I should stop being so obsessed and give up on trying to get compliments on my dick. It must not be that great. I thought that a 6.5 inch dick wasn't considered "big" and now I know for sure.
So far it's been more of a bummer.
However, I have received some comments, all from men. This isn't bad, but some feedback from women would have been nice.
Oh well. I'm either going to put one real one up, or just take my stupid pictures off. -_-

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
*Sigh* a week or two after posting this thread I posted some pictures. Blurred and photoshopped as they were, I didn't change anything important (size=real), I just want to put pictures out without having to worry where they will go. I wanted to put them up for all the reasons you put them up. But it's been a few weeks and I have received few comments :(
Maybe I should stop being so obsessed and give up on trying to get compliments on my dick. It must not be that great. I thought that a 6.5 inch dick wasn't considered "big" and now I know for sure.
So far it's been more of a bummer.
However, I have received some comments, all from men. This isn't bad, but some feedback from women would have been nice.
Oh well. I'm either going to put one real one up, or just take my stupid pictures off. -_-

you could always change to 50% straight and 50% gay...seriously though some better lighting wouldnt go amiss

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I've been a nudist for 35 years and THOUSANDS of people have seen it anyway.I've heard every big dick joke and had some very interesting discussions about me being hung.I also wanted guys to see that penis enlargement works!

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hardcore exhibitionist. Guess it started when I was about 16 and thought showing muscle and pubes in my Speedos at swim meets appealed to a lot of chicks as "hot eye candy." Really took off the following summer when I worked as a lifeguard. Continued through college until a few years ago when I hung up all my professional work clothes and changed careers.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've only posted face shots. Never have done a shot of myself in the buff or of my penis. Haven't even taken a shot with my shirt off either. I'm not ashamed of my body (although I can see room for self improvement). I just don't like the idea of overly vocal & shallow people comparing me to stereotypical, perfect specimens. I know I'm not perfect, but some people are so obsessed with outer beauty that they put down an average joe like me for the silliest of reasons. If I can't get someone to be attracted to me from a face shot and a discussion, then it wouldn't make any difference if I showed them a body or cock photo afterwards.

I have to tip my hat to all of you guys and gals who have no scruples for showing off. I wish I was more daring.