What Made You Smile Today?

D

deleted5791141

Name as many or as few things as you like. :emoji_blush:

watching our new puppy try to show dominance over our cat (who’s easily 3x as big).

finding some pancake syrup at work for my leftover pancakes that I brought for brekkie.

seeing a tomatillo on my plant!

jb9

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was running errands, and due to a detour, took a street that I lived on years ago. Drove past the first house I lived in, and there was a little girl selling lemonade on the front lawn. Did a U-turn, and got out the car and bought a 0.50 cent glass of lemonade. Just stood on the lawn, looking at the house, remembering the first friends I ever made.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lil Dude being his charming lady-killer self today. We went on a load up with a drive-thru stop, he totally got 2 pup cups.

He's so damn sweet.

I had worried limited socializing since Cooties2020 might have but him off strangers. Nope. Big ole moosh.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
'the world,as we knew it'
smile

radio, remember that

now
for dins
friday fish n chips yay

ps
if yo cant understand simplicity speak
to bad
likely,you cant be f''kd trying to

Reactions: ronin001

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Early in the morning, watching a young couple in the parking lot at work engaging in some PDA, which resulted in a very visible tent in his baggy pants. By that time, they finally noticed I was there and both turned every shade of red at which I couldn't resist a mischievous grin to heighten their shame. A fairly amusing start to my work day.

Reactions: ronin001

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Grocery shopping. Say what? Yup.

I waited to check out in the longer line because my favorite checker-outer person was working that register.

Happy, bubbly, all smiles. Yup, even with her face mask. You can't fake the way her eyes light up when she's engaged with you.

She always makes my day! So worth the wait! :sun:

D

deleted5791141

Catching up with a dear friend and talking about our weekends, dogs and finding that the same person is catching our eye here. :yum