What mail program do you use the most?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I use Yahoo the most. It has that new feature that will keep you logged in for two weeks even if you restart your computer. I also use it as my homepage and can get to my mail by hitting the "home" icon on IE.

I sometimes use MSN mail.

I really liked the AOL mail when I first used it. It is very unique how the window would pop up and not look like a web page.

p.s. I called it a mail program because I didn't know what else to call it.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I've used Gmail for the past several years, and basically since I began using the internet regularly. I'm leaving that address behind though and am using Yahoo at the moment - I'll probably continue to do so as having an account there makes sense with some of their other services I (plan to) use.
(I don't think I've ever been logged out of Gmail unless I did it myself, so I find the 2 week login thing on Yahoo really annoying. :tongue:)

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As NS answered with his email you must mean that, I use yahoo most because thats the first email account I opened, although I have hotmail, an old one that was originally freeserve but is now orange, a few gmail accounts I use to archive stuff I don't want to keep on the pc and some others I can't remember.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Yahoo and AOL. I use Yahoo mainly for random things I need an email address for, and as a contact for less important internet accounts, and also for emailing less familiar internet friends. I use my AOL email addys only for official things like my bank account, as a contact for my more important internet accounts, and for my more familiar internet friends, as well as to keep in touch with my RL friends and family. I check my Yahoo email accounts only when the mood strikes me or when I know to be expecting a message, which is part of the reason I use my AOL addresses for more important things.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have several e-mail accounts. Each has a purpose. My AOL is for work and family and friends, Yahoo is more or less a junk account, and my G-mail I am currently not using but I am keeping it for when the time is right to dump yahoo.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The best thing about Yahoo is that you can access it from any computer with internet access.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've got accounts with hotmail, yahoo, and gmail. The one I give to friends most is my hotmail account, but that's only because I'm too lazy to try to get everyone to switch to a new account. Overall, I think gmail is the best of the three.