What major retail stores carry pouch underwear?

Nate_Dawg

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking around here a bit showed me that pouch underwear is apparently the way to go, problem is, I don't know where to find it (I don't want to shop online).

I found some at Macy's, but I'm looking to try others as well (Jockey pouch boxer briefs: they felt better than what I wear now, but rode up when I walked).

I've been wearing Hanes Premium Flex Trunks, which do a great job of not riding up, but crowd my junk so I'm readjusting myself all day (not my favorite thing to do).

If anyone could recommend a store, and a specific underwear if you have a preference, I would be very grateful.

Thanks,
-Nate

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey, you should check out the thread http://www.lpsg.org/90199-underwear-sale.html
The OP does lots of reviews, with others adding in as well. Fits are discussed, as well as places they're available. Undies are talked about quite a bit here, but this is just one of the most recent, and extensive. Hope that helps.

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I found that there was plenty of good designer underwear in some of the fashion clearance stores if you were prepared to search through them for styles and sizes - and at great prices. I bought at both Marshalls and Loehmanns - don't know whether there are any stores down your way?

Aslo, maybe give some of the "evolve" (by 2xist) a go - it is a line made for Target- I bought a couple of pairs, but haven't tried them for pouch fit yet.

PS I find the 2xist pouch underwear to be really comfortable and with plenty of room

D_Porthos Porksworde

Experimental Member
Media
The contour pouch briefs I like are from 2xist, C-in2 and the Body line from Calvin Klein. CK is easier to find, relatively speaking.

Some Macy's carry 2xist, I think it depends on the market size? I've seen them at Nordstrom as well. I purchase almost all of my underwear on line; with free shipping at places like Freshpair *and* not going to the mall only to find they're out of the size/design you want... so much easier. CK has a number of retail outlets, especially in bigger cities but also some outlet stores. Check the web for locations if you want to shop in person.

Nate_Dawg

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks guys, I appreciate the replies.

And the reason I don't want to shop online is that I'm a jobless student in college, so anything I buy with my credit card my dad will see. He gives me cash every week to live off of, so I'm just looking to use the cash rather than explain why my current underwear isn't doing it for me...haha.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
try marshalls, tj maxx, and or ross .. thats where i got my CK u1010 and u1009 pouch briefs and boxer briefs. they have c2n and 2xist also there...but if they have them one week may not be there the next. i like to over buy then refund if i dont use. and much cheaper.

.:: ROSS ::.

T.J.Maxx - Designer & Brand Name Clothing, Accessories and Home Decor

Marshalls

http://www.iwantpants.com/images/Products/cku1010aproduct_.jpg
own a few black and white pair

http://c0321052.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/1123_001.jpg
same here too

Last edited:

Sparky28

Experimental Member
Media
This thread is very timely! Thanks guys - I was planning on going out looking for some pouch briefs tomorrow, as the boxer briefs I'm in right now are no longer up to the task of giving proper support. I was reading about the Evolve line at Target and might give those a try.

I'm a tad picky in that I don't want a brief with a big logo / lettering on the waistband. And yet it seems like most versions these days are overkill in this regard. What happened to plain or with a simple lines?

I have been checking out online sites, but would prefer a store where I can see the product before buying. And for ease of returning / size exchange, too, if need be.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
this might sound dumb but I'm not sure what you mean by pouched underwear
do you mean underwear with some extra material in the package area or do you mean like underwear with a specific pouch for you to put your equipment into?

Kohl's carries Sonoma Boxer Breifs that have extra space in the genital area
I like them
they even come in great colors

Nate_Dawg

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
do you mean underwear with some extra material in the package area or do you mean like underwear with a specific pouch for you to put your equipment into?

I like them

It's just underwear that's got extra space around your junk...when I first bought it I thought it was going to be an actual pocket or something >.>.

Turns out Calvin Klein "Body" underwear is pouch underwear, it's comfortable too. I'm wearing a pair of the hip briefs and they aren't constrictive and don't have the riding up problem boxer briefs seem to give me.

Thanks again for more replies, I'll probably check out Target soon.

bigbutnothuge

Cherished Member
Media

I like them

I just got some of those boxer briefs at a kohls sale. They work well for me. I am more of a grower but most boxer briefs smash everything. I noticed while they were on the hanger that they had some extra room there. I had been wearing regular boxers that provide all the room in the world but result in bunching up everywhere, sitting on myself/getting my balls caught behind my legs when walking,etc.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Something you might consider so you can shop online.
Most banks sell a prepaid VISA card that can be used wherever VISA cards are accepted.
If you need to keep the delivery confidential you can ask that your package be held at your local UPS station, for you to pick-up when you desire. There is not an extra charge for this service.

Nate_Dawg

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Something you might consider so you can shop online.
Most banks sell a prepaid VISA card that can be used wherever VISA cards are accepted.
If you need to keep the delivery confidential you can ask that your package be held at your local UPS station, for you to pick-up when you desire. There is not an extra charge for this service.

Thanks dude, good idea.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The best pouch underwear I haven't seen at Khols or anywhere...sorry TheRob :) I ABSOFUCKINLUTELY LOVE the OBVIOUSLY for Men Brand. Google it...they are an awesome Aussie Company. Expensive...but OMG sooooo worth it!!!