Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey guys, im looking for the gay guys here but i suppose anyone who does anal is welcome to join in as well.

iv seen it from time to time and i dont really know how you would judge it? iv only ever topped twice so i havent got the experience so im asking you guys: what makes a bottom good, bad, ok etc. ??

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
first of all, enthusiasm

second, aggressiveness (especially in my case, heavy intense pec play)

I want my bottoms to feel they are being pushed to the edge, from which they may, or may not recover -- I want a bottom who returns that level of intensity ...

Reactions: jdivan12

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
For me a good bottom is the one that craves my cock. I like to read the body language and the more pleasure he/she gets, the better I fuck. I can tell he/she is totally enjoying it when I see goose bumps going on anf off on his/her skin. But when I see faces of pain, that does not make me feel good. I know my cock is thicker than average and it is naturally painful, but I have developed skills to prepare my bottom in such a way that it is pleasurable. Also, someone who communicates well so I know if what I am doing feels good. I do not enjoy feeling the pleasure alone! Some one who is sore from being fuck and can say, Motherfucker, it hurts but I 'll have a big smile until the pain is gone so I can come back for more! I also like to hear him/her begging to get pounded, to be split in half! Someone who craves my cock and enjoys my body! Sexy language!

Last edited:

D_Lionel_Trane

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What about me??? ;0) now ive seen your gallery too Farallon... Ild love for you to stare into my eyes as you push inside me.. (gossebumps!). my ass is tight,. but i surprise myself with what I can take sometimes,.. you look like a challenge ;0)

When Im bottoming I have to stop myself cumming,. it can get too hot,. I try and stay vocal,. but often I transport into another world,. and dont even notice the noises and grunting Im making,. it can get kind of animal!

nowayzomg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not a top but I've been told I was awesome because

1: I crave it like nothing else during it.
and
2: I'm completely submissive. A lot of tops love being dominant and controlling.

D_dtgt65rg

Experimental Member
Media
Washington, DC - Capitol Hill - H street Corridor
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Both Farallon and Nick4444 hit it on the head. I bottom often with different guys and I find a good bottom is:

1. Submissive

2. Clean (aka clean tail)

3. Energetic

4. Pays attention to chemistry and body language

5.Anticipates a top's needs, while communicating with him his desires, too. It's very important a bottom expands his creative mind communicating new ideas and ways to please his top. For example, massaging a top's nipples, hard pecs, or thighs turn men on. Several guys prefer me to suck them while playing with their nipples, lifting my ass up in the air, permitting them to play with it, too.

6. Relax - a good bottom relaxes with a good top. A top, above all, is gentle regardless of their dominant personalities and prefer a positive, calm bottom rather than a whiny one (unless your role playing).

I've played with several thick men, similar to farralon, muscular, and dominant in the bedroom. All of these men communicate, love a hungry bottom, and appreciate a bottom boosting their self esteem.

*** Note to all good bottom - boost their egos, submit, and beg for their cocks as if life depends on it. Trust me - your ass will twitch for more all night and with your luck, he will anticipate your needs all night long.

One guy fucked me silly all night - what happened? let's say, I walked differently throughout the next day and begged for it again. :)

Last edited:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i good bottom has to be hungry. has to be starving and you are the only food he has seen in months.

Or he could just douche.

Some guys just have better feeling assholes and rectums than others. The tighter ones are better IMO.

Last edited:

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been told by several guys that I'm a good bottom. I think the things they've liked about me are that I love to bottom, I am always very clean, my ass it super tight and I know how to control the muscles in it, I'm very active and I'm eager to please.

I had an amazing top tell me that he has never come as quickly as when he was fucking me...I guess it really helps if you love what you're doing. For me, when I get horny I feel it in my ass first and nothing takes it away until I get fucked.

BJs4You IL

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
well, Im on the bottom, so hopefully my tops can attest that Im a good one. It definitely is always a feeling of hunger that only the top Im with can feed. I love feeding on a hot top and being his number one admirer for as long as we can play. farallon has my vote. what a sexy sob. lol :)

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me a good bottom is the one that craves my cock. I like to read the body language and the more pleasure he/she gets, the better I fuck. I can tell he/she is totally enjoying it when I see goose bumps going on anf off on his/her skin. But when I see faces of pain, that does not make me feel good. I know my cock is thicker than average and it is naturally painful, but I have developed skills to prepare my bottom in such a way that it is pleasurable. Also, someone who communicates well so I know if what I am doing feels good. I do not enjoy feeling the pleasure alone! Some one who is sore from being fuck and can say, Motherfucker, it hurts but I 'll have a big smile until the pain is gone so I can come back for more! I also like to hear him/her begging to get pounded, to be split in half! Someone who craves my cock and enjoys my body! Sexy language!

This post made me so horny....I think we just answered the question of what makes a great top.............Farallon7!!!:biggrin1:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, basically someone who gives as good as he gets. I love, love, love being a bottom and there is no other feeling like it when your man is inside you. Also just dont lie there, be an active particapant. Work your butt muscles as he is thrusting in and out. Enjoy the feelings!

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Two And a half things:

One, a great bottom has to be ready to submit. There's nothing worse than a guywhos always arching his back, trying to get away from full penetration. Act like you want it - and the best way to accomplish that is to actually TAKE it.

Two: communicate. Tops don't want to hurt you, so if it's hurting, speak up. Otherwise you're just gonna fall prey to the problem described above. Tell him: not so deep not yet. OK now go a little further. Talk your too through loosening you up until you're so ready to take it ghatyoure goi g to begging for more. And that's where part two of communication comes in: tell your top how much you're loving it. There's nothing hotter than a partner who's having a really good time, and let's you know it.

And the half: a good bottom has to encourage the same kind of communication out of his top.

Face it, guys: ass fucking is varsity level sex. It doesn't justhappen. It takes a concerted effort from both sides to make it good. But when it's good . . . .