What make a bottom good?

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The most important to me is that the bottom and I " Click" . I agree with most tops in here. I can't stand a bossy bottom either! You better be grabing the bed, grabing their ass and pulling it apart! Yelling, moaning and body movement due it for me. One order out of there mouth and they get kicked out of the fucking bed! Week before last I met a real good bottom on "Adam 4 Adam". We clicked! We had a "2" day fuck fest! Only came out of the bed to shit, piss and eat.... And piss can be in question.. He He!
Just the right amount of everything, vocal and body movement was excellant. Plan on hooking up with him this weekend.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Does anyone like a bottom who works his muscles to squeeze their cock?

I have not bottomed much but I did that to one guy. I sat back and had it all the way in and I clenched and unclenched my muscles (almost like doing kegels) and he liked how it felt. Squeezing like I am milking it.

Is that something anyone else does or experiences with a bottom?

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are a lot of guys that honestly are only bottoms because they lazy:tongue: Anyone can bend over and take the dick, but then that just makes your ass a parking spot. If a hole to put it in is all your looking for then more power to ya. As for me I don't mind being the top or bottom, but nothing is better than an active bottom. Gay or Str8 who doesn't like hearing the person recieving the pounding moaning and showing that they are loving every minute of it? You want to have someone that rides that dick like it's made of money and rent is due. If I just wanted someone to lay there taking it I would have just stuck with women:wink:

Yankee82

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mostly when he craves it and his body starts to whimper, I always go slow and then after I fuck hard and fast I pull out, and a good bottom that loves being plowed his ass is conditioned to cock, and he wants it back in right away, knowing my big cock has him going is a rush to me!

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well , according to the replies i have seen here , i am an excellent bottom ,but ,given my unrestrained hunger , enthusiasm , for long , forceful , relentless , pounding anal , and rough deep oral, how could i not be. Ever hungry , always willing , never decline ,pain threshold explorer , "extreme " willing , etc ,etc . Yes , that's definitely me .

auspoz

Expert Member
Media
I'm with you ^^. In my experience as a total bttm, it's giving your arse to someone to use...and your body and sometimes your mind. I love nothing more than being pounded and used. Allow my tops to feel their carnal masculinity by overpowering and using my man hole for ripples of pleasure. I tweak their nips, put their arms around my throat and over my mouth. Let the feel pleasure from using me. Oh yeah, and always keep "clean". Always.

martin60018

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1) be clean, douche it out
2) have lots of muscle control, some tops like it tight, very tight
3) be able to take the BIG ones, long or thick
4) be able to make it loose and sloppy for the ones who like to pull out and ram it back in.
5) just be good at reading your tops :) and be able to keep on taking it till the top cums, even if you already blew out a load or two.

Troyimcumming

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Be clean
Relax
Let him fuck you but don't be too passive
Tell him what you like
Look into his eyes
Hold onto him
Don't be boring and if you like, get him to change position inside you