What make your dick stiff and hard on the spot ?

Slave0666

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Natural redheaded women with pale skin and freckles. Dick stiffens further in proportion to size of her breasts.

Also, small cock humiliation.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Seeing a guy sitting there drooling in his pants! LOL I mean IN his pants!!!

Watching the guy tug on his pants/belt...to let his trouser snake rise to the occasion...
and heading on up and up and up!!!

Feeling someone else's knob pressing against me throbbing hard when I sit next to them, especially in a crowded public setting!

Observing the male clerk getting a hardon when I ask for "Horny Goat Weed"...it's surprising how quickly that translates into the need to suppress a growing bulge, first on him then on myself! LOL

Watching another guy watching his cock...throbbing!...to see if it's gonna grow!
So Hot!

Especially when he does everything to get it to stop growing, but it forges ahead anyway and he can't go anywhere or do anything at all to conceal it! Grin!

What might be a lot of fun as a party trick?
Well giving someone some "Horny Goat Weed" would be a hoot, apparently if
you take a fair amount...the drooling becomes quite excessive! LOL
That might make for an interesting vid!!!

I meant to do that to an ex roommate of mine who had become well
a nuisance... for kicks...you get the picture...it could also lead to some
very embarrasing circumstances if Not at a Party! Alas I never got around to it!
But it might make for a very satisfying Revenge Method as well... ladies and laddies...!

I could probably go on and on!
What a great thread

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sexy pedicured womans feet in some sexy opened toed heels with a platform. Toes rings and anklets are a plus. Her face could be dog ugly, but if she has this going on, I'll sport a stiffy.

EddieL999

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
a guy grabbing the bulge in his jeans, especially if it's hard enough to make out the head, even better if it's in public, like on the subway

a cute or handsome guy with a good build, chest muscles pushing out his tight T-shirt, big shoulders and arms.

fallbackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Seeing a guys underwear. Either if he's only wearing underwear, or even catching sight of a waistband will get me hard.

Also, having my nipples pinched.