What makes a cock "beautiful" to a woman?

ncnicem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a woman tell me she liked mine because it was 'snarky', which was mainly a comment about the veins. I think she meant something along the lines of the 'attitude' comment earlier. I've also heard about straightness in this context.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I could really make any change to my penis, I'd want to keep everything about it exactly the same except turn it from the 6-6.5ish it is to something over 7" but less than 8". Same girth proportion and shape, however. That'd be perfect, I think.

intesting sub thread: If I were able to stop rubbing myself and rub a genie's lamp intead, and I was granted one dick-wish.. what would it be..

I'd say make me 8x6, with a knobby head. Screw the aethtetics for now, ladies, I'm going for jack hammer ability. Birth-canal-stretching, labia-tugging, insides mashing, cervix bulldozing, fornix nesting, mouthwatering, eye-opening, twat wetting, gay envying, locker room pwnage-ing, head nurse impressing, turn-head-left-and-cough encouraging, blue jeans eroding, underwear stretching, jaw busting, gag-reflex-olbliterating, OBGYN-exam-raised-eyebrow-enducing, she's-on-her-third-"OMG"-ing, second virgining, girlfriend-telling-mom, MILF worshiping, early-years-substitute-teacher-encouter-enducing, older woman pleasing, hot young coed craving during college, finger-and-thumb-never-touching-while-grasping 8x6 gangus-schlong.

Also known affectionally on LPSG as "average". :biggrin1:

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I like a good colour--not too different from his all over skin tone if possible. (I get a little wiggy when a guy is pastey white and his cock is an olive tone--like it's a transplant or something.)

I love girth. Ahhh, give me a fat cock any day of the week. Of course, I'd like some length as well. I have small hands so mine aren't a good judge. I think if a guy can grab his own cock at the base of the shaft near the balls and still have a fair portion of shaft and head showing over the top of his grip--I'll be pleased.

I do love pulsating veins. Tip: that's how we can tell if you're going to cum when we're blowing you, guys. If we feel the vein start to stutter a bit, we know. (And that's when I deep throat.)

I like a big head--I like to see the variance in head to shaft and to play with it a bit with fingers and tongue. I also prefer uncut men which is a bit counterproductive to this, but honestly--this isn't the most important thing.

And finally--surrounding areas! They are important! At the very least, trim the hedges. If you really want my face in your lap, shave up the balls entirely. I love shaved all over, but I understand some guys aren't into the naked top. However--the shorter you cut the hair, the longer I'll be down there.

As far as semen--I love huge loads, but I'd prefer to suck off a guy with a huge load of thinner semen. The thick stuff just gives me that skittles-phlegm. (Easily remedied with a carbonated beverage.)

Awesome description....you definately sound like a girl with good taste for cock :)

Beast9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally, I like a good colour--not too different from his all over skin tone if possible. (I get a little wiggy when a guy is pastey white and his cock is an olive tone--like it's a transplant or something.)

I love girth. Ahhh, give me a fat cock any day of the week. Of course, I'd like some length as well. I have small hands so mine aren't a good judge. I think if a guy can grab his own cock at the base of the shaft near the balls and still have a fair portion of shaft and head showing over the top of his grip--I'll be pleased.

I do love pulsating veins. Tip: that's how we can tell if you're going to cum when we're blowing you, guys. If we feel the vein start to stutter a bit, we know. (And that's when I deep throat.)

I like a big head--I like to see the variance in head to shaft and to play with it a bit with fingers and tongue. I also prefer uncut men which is a bit counterproductive to this, but honestly--this isn't the most important thing.

And finally--surrounding areas! They are important! At the very least, trim the hedges. If you really want my face in your lap, shave up the balls entirely. I love shaved all over, but I understand some guys aren't into the naked top. However--the shorter you cut the hair, the longer I'll be down there.

As far as semen--I love huge loads, but I'd prefer to suck off a guy with a huge load of thinner semen. The thick stuff just gives me that skittles-phlegm. (Easily remedied with a carbonated beverage.)

I wasn't expecting such exquisite description!

I think I meet most of the requirements, we should chill... :cool:

:biggrin1:

Marlena

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What makes a dick beautiful to me?

• Veins that run along the top/ bottom of the shaft ( Really large veins bonus)
  • Thick circumference
  • Abnormal length
  • Large mushroom shaped head
  • Unilateral ( meaning that the head and the rest of the shaft is relatively the same thickness)
  • A rich toned hue ( color of skin of shaft)
  • Velvet with a rich texture/ shaft
  • A straight dick is really hot
  • heavy cummer, thick semen

I couldn't have said it better myself!

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What makes a dick beautiful to me?

• Veins that run along the top/ bottom of the shaft ( Really large veins bonus)
  • Thick circumference
  • Abnormal length
  • Large mushroom shaped head
  • Unilateral ( meaning that the head and the rest of the shaft is relatively the same thickness)
  • A rich toned hue ( color of skin of shaft)
  • Velvet with a rich texture/ shaft
  • A straight dick is really hot
  • heavy cummer, thick semen

I think they should post this as a sticky. It might minimize all those "rate my cock" and "am I big enough" threads. Then again, I'm not sure if anything could stop or slow all those self-absorbed, attention-whoring guys.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What makes the perfect a cock beautiful to me? Hmmm...let me ponder this for awhile....yes, let me ponder this...