What makes a dick, "good dick" exactly?

(Q)

Sexy Member
Media
I'm sure many here have heard this term before. I'm essential asking what "The motion in the ocean" means in general.

as an above average guy, who interested in become the best lover he can be (a part from considering my partner's needs) I'm interested in getting advice from you ladies here.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you think it should have its shots as well? What about obedience school?

You can't expect to have a good cock if you are not willing to put forth the effort to properly care for your cock. Regular check-ups and current vaccinations are a must to help your cock maintain its health for years to come.

Most cocks that are well cared for kept occupied and given ample exercise won't need obedience training. Still, even the best cock can have behavioral issues in which case I highly recommend bringing in professional help. You will both be happier in the end.

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You can't expect to have a good cock if you are not willing to put forth the effort to properly care for your cock. Regular check-ups and current vaccinations are a must to help your cock maintain its health for years to come.

Most cocks that are well cared for kept occupied and given ample exercise won't need obedience training. Still, even the best cock can have behavioral issues in which case I highly recommend bringing in professional help. You will both be happier in the end.
Hmmmmm My next career Basic cock obedience trainer Class size 34

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The thing that makes a guy good with his dick in my personal opinion: not being overly concerned with the penis themselves. Take care of it, keep it healthy and clean... Communicate with the person you're having sex with, verbally and with physical cues. That means listen... And enjoy *yourself* at the same time.

A huge part of my pleasure comes from knowing I'm giving the same to him.

No one should ever get naked with another person and have the sole motive of getting themselves or the other person off. Being selfish is rude, and trying to be the most amazing lay on Earth is an automatic way to fail at exactly that.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The original Magnum P.I. He was the best private dick around. I man who else could get away with that kind of stuff? Living in his best friend’s house, driving his best friend’s car, solving crime. Best dick evah!

(Bonus points for the moustache and living in Hawaii)

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The original Magnum P.I. He was the best private dick around. I man who else could get away with that kind of stuff? Living in his best friend’s house, driving his best friend’s car, solving crime. Best dick evah!

(Bonus points for the moustache and living in Hawaii)

He's the reason I try to catch Blue Bloods when I can, even though it has a lot of conservative rhetoric I eye roll at. He's a very good looking man

D

deleted924715

He's the reason I try to catch Blue Bloods when I can, even though it has a lot of conservative rhetoric I eye roll at. He's a very good looking man

Some men you can't imagine ever having been children - you know, playing with action figures, carrying their little lunch box to school. It's like they must have just sprung into existence one day as a fully grown man. He's one of those men.