What makes a good B list?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I so get your point..." But, I am a member on a few other high traffic forums.." I hope I spelled that right.." But, as I was saying.." I been a Member for a year or so at three of them.." Trolls come and go.." Then their are the NUT JOBS.." Then the freaks that you don't want to even talk to..and so on.." I have met people in person from my other groups.." It is like a family to me.." But, here.." Being new.." I been talking to a lot of people.." I see that this place has a buddy list area..." I am a talker and I would just like to talk to the REG. folk that I have stuff in commen with and like to talk to.." They can be Male or Females.." I also wondered about you alls feeling on these list here.." My other sites, like I said ....some of those members are like FAMILY.." We respect each other.." I would like the same kind of people on MY list here..."
I can see your point as well! I forgot to mention that I created a buddy list for the first time not that long ago. I did it because, after a few months of obscurity, I suddenly began receiving a lot of, um, solicitation PM's!:eek::biggrin: (Mostly due to a joke post gone bad)!:redface: I finally decided to limit PM's to those on my buddy list rather than have to go to the trouble of trying to politely decline these offers. My buddy list has a grand total of four people on it. They are the four people that I shared PM's with on a regular basis at the time that I created the list. I will most likely go back to accepting PM's from everyone again, and will get rid of my buddy list, once the effect of my most infamous post subsides!:biggrin:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Im not that close with anyone here and almost anything i want to say i will in a public form so i dont really see the use for buddies and a heap of PM's with people unless its something they prefer to keep private...And ignore to me is just plain rude, i would never put anyone on that list unless it was absolultley nessesary

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes i would never put anyone on ignore. I get a lot of pm's and i look forward to everyone of them and answer all of them. I have a buddy list simply to see if certain people are online.:smile: :cool: