What makes a good bottom?

Najedur

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yesterday I posted a thread about double anal penetration. The subject of a bottom came up. Lets face it you need a bottm for that. I've always considered myself a great receiver or bottom. I keep myself clean and I enjoy being penetrated by a pretty dick. I can do almost any position you can think of and I hope I have. For me what makes bottoming great is the heat of the top when he doesn't seem to ge enough of me. So I want to pose the question, what makes a good bottom for you or if you are a bottom why are you a good bottom?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A clean bottom is a good bottom. Nothing worse than having shit all on your dick.

An aggressive bottom is a good bottom (submissive is NOT the opposite of agressive). You can be a power bottom and submit or you can be a power bottom and be a daddy (FUCK ME BOY!! That all youy GOT, Punk?!). Just laying there is borning. SNORE.

More later...

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course it depends on which Top you ask as to what makes a great bottom. I always try to read what my Top guy prefers. I can be a power bottom with the best of them....a few guys have told me "you actually fucked my dick with your ass." LOL Other times I am less "active" for those tops that prefer to do the "fucking." I also love to be able to accomodate tops who can "let go" and fuck as hard and deep as they want. When they open that "second hole" they often get even harder and reveal their pleasure with verbal appreciation. Basically, I get off on them having pleasure, which in turn, guarantees I'm going to feel the ecstasy as well.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm only throwing in a very limited 2 cents here, but considering my name... Two selected comments that I've gotten.

"I love that you're 'clean enough to eat off of', cuz I love to 'eat'."

"...it's hot because it feels like you just totally love having me in there, and would let me do it all day."

There were a couple others, that were groaned into my ear, but I don't speak German or Hawaiian. Whoops, did I give away too much information? :tongue:

Hungrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What makes a good bottom for me is an agressive active bottom. Bottom who is reluctant initially or even fearful is also great as they eventually cannot get enough of it and when I get past that what appears to be a second barrier or something my 9" is not enough sometimes.

HungXL4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been told by various tops that I got a great ass and they come back for more and more. What makes me a good bottom, first and most important, is being clean! You need to do a good job of deep cleaning, a hung top will love that. Second, I really get turned on by a big dick and I can accomodate a big one. A hung top, loves the way I'm tight, but when he opens me up, he can fuck hard and deep. They love it when they can fully give all they got (9"+) and are burried all the way in. Of course, being verbal is good and reading your top as well. Some like to be in "control", others like me to fuck back on their dick. But if you just lay there, you will be a lousy lay.

Najedur

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a friend that would fuck me crazy. We would usually start with me sitting on top would work our way through several positions and would finish with me on my back and him on top. What made him incredible was that while on my back and he was in me, he would be rubbing my prostrate with his cock and would make me cum without ever touching my penis. He had ejaculation control and as soon as I let him know I was about to climax he would let himself climax at the same time. Having orgasims at the same time is really a big turn on.

sohojohn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A good bottom does not try to hide the fact this his ass is on fire and you are "killing" him he tells you it hurts but that he does not want you to stop, he wants your big dick so much he willl not stop if he can't walk for two days.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bottom guys here....for me, I like to get myself ready for my play time. That begins with a great cleaning out. I like playing deep, and no one likes surprise goodies on the end....lol

I think a good bottoms should be able to tell his partner what he likes and how he likes it. As a bottom , I can take orders from my top as he instructs them. I like to be talked to with a masculine firmness. " You like this big dick"...etc...:eek: ...and I would reply ...Yes..give it to me...!!!!!

I want to be moved around and repositioned. Even taking charge on occasion...grinding and sliding around while on top.

A good bottom should be able to take what ever the top can dish out ( within reason)...and take it like a man. None of this "oh it hurts"...crap.

I don't think it's necessary for a bottom to achieve a full erection, a good bottom can get total pleasure from within.

When all is said and done both the top and the bottom should be exhausted.

Lord...when will I find a top that can do all that?????

JK..I love my partner.
:tongue:

Hungrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sohojohn......could not have put that any better - Some do complain a bit but if I were to stop they would be frustrated to fck.... I simply do not stop and they appreciate it and show it too

Reactions: Kalbca

CreamLover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hungrey said:
Sohojohn......could not have put that any better - Some do complain a bit but if I were to stop they would be frustrated to fck.... I simply do not stop and they appreciate it and show it too

My Top goes from 7.5 to 8.5 and gets alot thicker when he is all the way in.... he has a fatty as it is so you better believe I have issues as I am really tight. I am lucky as he will stop pushing hard when i beg ... getting past the entry is often painfull, but MAN... a homina homina homina homina... I love it when he gets to pumpin... I may ooo and aaa but You boys are right...PLEASE dont stop... I especially like it when I am a little loosened, and he is rock hard, and he pulls half out and slams it in... OK I am missing him now... Goodnight

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Najedur said:
I like that, being an agressive bottom. I also like being a bottom that is riding my man on the top.
I'm still too inexperienced to know what makes a "good" bottom, but that riding on top business does nothing for me. I like to grab them by the shoulders and go as deep as alowed, and I know how many inches I have so I try to use every one of them with full strokes, not short pumps. "Perhaps this might be followed up by a how to lay it down thread":cool: