What makes a good looking penis?

ebjay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Symmetry and balance are good, but I really think that confidence will take you even farther, regardless of the size or shape of your penis. Nothing is more attractive than a man with a positive, confident attitude about life and who treats those around him well.

D_Mansworthy Meatwrench III

Experimental Member
Media
Not having knots all over it with humps like a Camel and it swinging out at a 90 degree angle because you pumped the living fuck out of it make ANY penis look better.

Geeze, some of these dudes REALLY need to ease up on the Schlong Damage they do to theirselves...........

HiJinx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, Spoof, you're right. That is the type of cock I was going to describe when I thought of the best looking ones. Long, straight when looking at it from the front but curved slightly from the side, head bigger than the shaft, circumcised.

I like a bit more hair around it than you have though. Other than that, good on ya, Spoof. No kiddin'

tjjk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Spoof does have a VERY nice looking cock :)

I think a beautiful penis has mostly to do with proportion. But it also has to do with skin tone - not race, but evenness of color - and the shape of the head. Uncut LOOKS the best. And clean. It has to look clean...it has less to do with size, I've seen a huge beautiful one and a huge ugly one, same with more average sizes...

Its more about how inviting it looks, I guess. Like when you see it your whole being says "Yes! I want THAT inside my body!" that's a beautiful cock, regardless of specifics.
:biggrin1: