What makes a GOOD man to make a CHILD with?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Actually, I always heard that a man should look at a girls mother to see what she will be like in later years.

Same thing NJ, though probably not as relevant once we get into our forties.

We have a similar breeding programme on the farm as your sperm banks. Size of bollocks is important though.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LadyShady

Thanks for your response.We have a cat that used to be a tiny kitten.."She is the baby that is in the avatar. Folks say that getting a pet helps see what you two would be like with a child. I LOVE the kids in my family. Hubby has spoiled the HELL outta of Stormy! She does not even let me touch her. ONLY him!!:eek: She waits for him, play with him and sleeps by him!
He loves her so much.:redface: He breaks out the darn camera every chance he can get to get her in pictures!! Those that seen my myspace page knows this....
So, I do think that he will be a good daddy. He gives Stormy so much time. He changes the litter box. He makes sure that she has clean water, fresh crunchies.... combs her, and gives her so much love.
I hope that he will change diapers when we have a baby...:redface:
No problem, Dgril!
Your husband sounds very responsible, caring, and affectionate. I'm sure you two will be fine whether he changes the diapers or not. :wink:

What ever he is he should have a big dick. Don't want any children with small dicks now do we?
No worries, my children will be hung like mom. :biggrin1:

D

deleted356736

Actually, I always heard that a man should look at a girls mother to see what she will be like in later years.

My sister-in-law was attractive when she met my younger brother. Tall and slim and she had earned some money as a model, although not much bust (probably a small size aa). Her mother was rather ordinary, with droopy jowls, lots of lines and wrinkles and looking very old for her age.

Well, 24 years later and my sister-in-law is pretty ordinary, albeit tall and slim with no bust. But she, and her sister, are so much like their mother! Droopy and wrinkled and looking very old for their ages.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I guess I did it backwards then. My ex is a huge jerk who is an excellent con man and games the system at any chance. Our daughter is the most beautiful person in the world who looks, acts and thinks nothing like her birth father, thank goodness.

Now, her step-father is one of the most wonderful men in the world with the most open personality and mind and just a giving person. To see them together you would think they were father and daughter.

Cap and I have decided that one child makes our family perfect, but he would be a perfect man to have a child with.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a sense of honour which is stronger than any other emotion.
you can't be certain the relationship will work out, but his sense of honour will see him doing the right thing forever.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
Good question, DGirl!

He, or she :), would have to be -

of good character
healthy
resilient
intelligent
dedicated
no mental issues (which means he could not be taking or in need of psychotropic medication)

I would like if he had a big family
kind
thoughtful
affectionate
patient
honest
disciplined
financially cautious

Must have, or be able to learn and teach, basic skills, such as knowledge of farming, camping, self-defense, hunting, ability to play musical instruments, speak foreign languages, etc.

Our relationship would have to be solidly based in friendship and mutual respect in addition to love.

Oooh, must have watched Fight Club (Can sub Brazil) and V for Vendetta, and liked them. :09:

not to get off subject but, the graphic novel of v for vendetta was better than the movie...sorry comic book geek moment.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey...nobody mentioned a sense of humour? How the hell can you get through life without that?! I don't care how much money you have or how smart you are...if you can't teach your kids to laugh, then they will suffer.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey...nobody mentioned a sense of humour? How the hell can you get through life without that?! I don't care how much money you have or how smart you are...if you can't teach your kids to laugh, then they will suffer.
Sense of humor and easy going nature are tops on my list of people I like to be around period. As you know. :wink:

not to get off subject but, the graphic novel of v for vendetta was better than the movie...sorry comic book geek moment.
My boyfriend agrees (he also liked Watchmen), although he was happy to find the doll part excluded from the Wachowskis' film. I have not read the V graphic novel, but adore Frank Miller and Marjane Satrapi. :smile:

If you meet the other standards, let me know... always like to add to my list of possibles. :09:

Last edited:

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The looks dont matter, the ability to be a good father and a good man to his childrens' mother is a lot more important. Anyone can be goodlooking, but it doesnt make them capable of handling day to day stress related to being a parent. Your kids won't care about how their dad is built or what kind of family stock he has. They want a man who will be there when they need him, teach them values in life and be an example of a good man in society. IQ or physical appearance play no role in these things children need.

I know people who are severely mentally retarded or not that goodlooking or necessarily smart who are able to be the loving parents their kids are looking for.

AMEN to that!

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's a good idea, Stormy, to gauge how he treats the pet.

The father of my kids has been in and out of their lives. I should have listened when he told me the story of how he abandoned his one and only pet.

I have always thought that treatment of pets is a good index of how someone would parent.

I agree with this as well...
I noticed men who have animals they barely pay attention to also do that to their kids...
they only pay attention to them when they whine & want something...
usually happens with the people who think money = love...
they don't understand that its not a proper "support" system for everything...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I will say that a GOOD MAN to have HIS kids would be the one who:

1. is passionate about having kids and having a wife. And WILL back up that passion with actual actions in life.

2. will respect, defend, and protect his family.

3. will have his family to respect him, defend him and support him.

4. honors and distinguishes individuality of every family member and cohesiveness of the family unit.