What makes a good nickname?

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The multi-quote button is the one next to the quote one - you need to click it for every message you want to quote apart from the last one where you use the quote button

I always wondered how that worked :confused: Thanks Catch - you have saved me a lot of future cutting/copying and pasting!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
geez.. i'm not much of a sherlock holmes, am i? :redface:

thanks!
In addition to multi-quoting there are a lot of nifty things to learn in... LPSG FAQ
I always wondered how that worked :confused: Thanks Catch - you have saved me a lot of future cutting/copying and pasting!
Or if you have specific questions not addressed in the faq threads just contact a moderator.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
my name is one I use in other areas as well... It doesn't really suit me for I am not "fancy" at all. More tongue in cheek than anything else.

I really like simple things.....but the fancy pants is more of an attitude than anything else.

I have seen some cool names here that were taken from song titles, band names (twisted a bit), and lyrics. What are your interests? You can take your initials and use them some way... just pen a few things down, brainstorm alone, no holds barred and dump your mind.... then see what you can come up with. I've seen some very creative uses of combining interests/locale with sexual terms. (I love nudeyorker's name....and several others.)

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In addition to multi-quoting there are a lot of nifty things to learn in... LPSG FAQ

thanks for the advice! (see, i'm using multi-quote now :biggrin1:)

my name is one I use in other areas as well... It doesn't really suit me for I am not "fancy" at all. More tongue in cheek than anything else.

I really like simple things.....but the fancy pants is more of an attitude than anything else.

I have seen some cool names here that were taken from song titles, band names (twisted a bit), and lyrics. What are your interests? You can take your initials and use them some way... just pen a few things down, brainstorm alone, no holds barred and dump your mind.... then see what you can come up with. I've seen some very creative uses of combining interests/locale with sexual terms. (I love nudeyorker's name....and several others.)

thank you for your story and for your ideas as well, fancypants! braindstorming is a really good tip, i'll try that as a first step

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like it, too! i think words like "thunder" or "fire" & co are kinda badass and therefore good for a nickname. especially if you have a story behind it, that a lady called you that way.. thats just even more badass :)
I'm not a bad-ass. I'm a good ass, mother-liker.