What makes a good top a GREAT top?

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There is nothing more that a bottom can do that feels more amazing than when my dick slides through that second hole. I always want that to happen. But I don't want to force it and cause pain to the guy I am fucking. For me, making the other guy feel equally amazing is always my goal. I want to be the fuck the guy never forgets having. I am sure I fall way short of that regularly, but that is the goal

can you say what that feels like for the top?

Reactions: CraigS41

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Every bottom is different, so communication is key. Not everybody likes getting their ass rimmed or fingered or whatever- so ask the bottom what's up. Ask him what he wants done, or what he wants to do to you.
Why do men forget this

Reactions: headhunted_

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The perfect fit. They should flatter your body and you should feel comfortable in them. I love sweaters and long tops...

Oh.. Sorry.. Thought you meant
"What makes a good TOP great"... :p

You make any top look good, long or short sleeve :D

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A big dick, obviously.

Only for some Wally... Not everyone...

Chill. If all you lacked was a big dick you'd be fine, but you have bigger problems....your head is screwed up.
Big dick or small dick... You still have issues.
If you woke up tomorrow with a giant dick I promise it would not solve your problems... Only create another issue for you to find fault with.

You can blame your parents or whoever you want... Bottom line is you've never accepted yourself for who you are... It's all about who you are not.

Reactions: deleted37010
D

deleted37010

Chill. If all you lacked was a big dick you'd be fine, but you have bigger problems....your head is screwed up.
If you woke up tomorrow with a giant dick I promise it would not solve your problems... Only create another issue for you to find fault with.

You can blame your parents or whoever you want... Bottom line is you've never accepted yourself for who you are... It's all about who you are not.
and she drops the mic and walks off stage....

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

A big dick would solve all of my problems. YOu're just denying the power of a big dick.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A big dick would solve all of my problems. YOu're just denying the power of a big dick.

I would truly hate to run across you if you had a big dick Wally. With that attitude you'd be the most misogynistic, hateful arrogant ass in the world.. I've seen a few... They are not good guys... Those who truly believe in the power of D.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I would truly hate to run across you if you had a big dick Wally. With that attitude you'd be the most misogynistic, hateful arrogant ass in the world.. I've seen a few... They are not good guys... Those who truly believe in the power of D.

lol

Arrogant, maybe. Misgynistic? Hateful? Never.

How could I become a misogynist with a big dick? That doesn't even make sense. Everyone knows that one of the most common forms and causes of misogyny is a small dick. If I had a big dick I wouldn't even be capable of being a misogynist.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Not true.. A misogynist has no respect for women. They great them like shit. A big dick misogynist will fuck them and drop them.

Your big dick (wallys) would give you the false impression that girls only want you to fuck them. Then because you have a big dick you can treat them miserably and expect them to come back for more.
(How do I know? I've read your posts... You don't hide your thoughts on the subject)

You have it backwards pal. I've seen it in action. I know what I'm talking about. Most guys that I've met that are average or smaller seem to care more about the relationship rather than just the sex.

Misogynists come in all shapes and sizes. Including men with big dicks. Also there are good men out there in all shapes and sizes.

I just can't see Wally being one of those guys with a big dick who gets a promotion and says he got it because he was doing a good job. Nope. He got it because he had a big dick.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
can you say what that feels like for the top?
For me, going past that second hole puts fucking into a whole new level. It is kind of like a whole new world opens up about how fucking can really feel. It is a little hard to describe, but for me it feels just like regular fucking, but someone has decided that you dick head needs special attention. So you feel your whole dick but you also feel these amazing sensations that only come from going through that extra tight space that is deeper down.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Not true.. A misogynist has no respect for women. They great them like shit. A big dick misogynist will fuck them and drop them.

Your big dick (wallys) would give you the false impression that girls only want you to fuck them. Then because you have a big dick you can treat them miserably and expect them to come back for more.
(How do I know? I've read your posts... You don't hide your thoughts on the subject)

I think you're making a bunch of erroneous assumptions about me. But I'll ignore that and focus on the area where you're the most wrong. You're saying that a big dick would make a person act immoral, or at least allow them to think in a way that leads to immoral actions, but that's impossible. Big dicks are the source of morallity. You can't be hung and treat people wrong, an immoral act, because betwixt your legs lies the supreme source of moral authority and action. A hung guy will always do the morally correct thing, because his big dick will make him.

Of course, there are examples of criminals and other immoral actors that are hung, but they are the exception that prove the rule. They have severe mental issues that is somehow blocking the connection between their penis and the parts of the brain that control moral action.

You have it backwards pal. I've seen it in action. I know what I'm talking about. Most guys that I've met that are average or smaller seem to care more about the relationship rather than just the sex.

They are more focused on that because that is all they have to offer. They have no sexual value, only value as a provider. So that's how they try to market themselves.

Misogynists come in all shapes and sizes. Including men with big dicks. Also there are good men out there in all shapes and sizes.

No man can be good without a big dick. I'm sorry, but we can't. A person with a small dick isn't even really a man.

I just can't see Wally being one of those guys with a big dick who gets a promotion and says he got it because he was doing a good job. Nope. He got it because he had a big dick.

Of course. You succeed in life based on your dick. Nothing more. I am a failure because of my small dick. If I had a big dick I would be a success. That's how life works in the real world.

D

deleted37010

i am glad for the conversation about the second hole... i wish we had better terminology... as a bottom... the second hole being penetrated is life changing.... sex as an experience is wholly different when a penis goes through the second hole

Reactions: headhunted_

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
no... no....

your theory doesn't hold water.
that means since women have no dicks they have no moral compass... bullshit. to the high heavens.

I don't know about the moral compass of women. I can only speak to my experience as a man. For men, morality comes from and is based on the penis. This is just a fact.