What makes a good top a GREAT top?

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
i am glad for the conversation about the second hole... i wish we had better terminology... as a bottom... the second hole being penetrated is life changing.... sex as an experience is wholly different when a penis goes through the second hole

this is intriguing what is this thing you call the second hole?

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, going past that second hole puts fucking into a whole new level. It is kind of like a whole new world opens up about how fucking can really feel. It is a little hard to describe, but for me it feels just like regular fucking, but someone has decided that you dick head needs special attention. So you feel your whole dick but you also feel these amazing sensations that only come from going through that extra tight space that is deeper down.

DAMN, I would LOVE to feel that experience ;P

D

deleted37010

this is intriguing what is this thing you call the second hole?

review the comments starting around post #90
for some of us... who receive anally.... as a very large penis (+/-9.5" for me) goes through a second sphincter(?).... an almost religious experience
there isn't a technical label or definition that i know... most bottoms don't know about it (imo).....
others should help here...

Reactions: Betty_Cocker

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
For me, going past that second hole puts fucking into a whole new level. It is kind of like a whole new world opens up about how fucking can really feel. It is a little hard to describe, but for me it feels just like regular fucking, but someone has decided that you dick head needs special attention. So you feel your whole dick but you also feel these amazing sensations that only come from going through that extra tight space that is deeper down.

does everyone have a second hole?? or are some deeper than others? or tighter than others?

the reason why i ask is one fuck buddy use to say he loved my ass cause he could feel the second hole pop everytime he fucked me deep... i just laughed it off thinking he's just saying that to get me in bed again the next time (not that i could say no, i was addicted already)

Reactions: headhunted_

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
does everyone have a second hole?? or are some deeper than others? or tighter than others?

the reason why i ask is one fuck buddy use to say he loved my ass cause he could feel the second hole pop everytime he fucked me deep... i just laughed it off thinking he's just saying that to get me in bed again the next time (not that i could say no, i was addicted already)

Some definitely are deeper than others. And some are so tight even when you hit it, it doesn't open up. I am surprised you couldn't feel it when he popped in. All the guys I have been with definitely said something when I popped through.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks that helps. Perhaps I will goggle the anatomy of the anus.

Technically, it's not a second hole. It's basically the bend where your rectum becomes your sigmoid colon. Everyone has one, the depth will vary slightly based on the size of the person around 6-7 inches deep.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Technically, it's not a second hole. It's basically the bend where your rectum becomes your sigmoid colon. Everyone has one, the depth will vary slightly based on the size of the person around 6-7 inches deep.
The problem with the second hole /second sphincter is that if the bottom isn't relaxed enough and it doesn't open it can be extremely painful when the top is hitting it. Once it opens that's an entire different story( what most of the guys are talking here)

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The problem with the second hole /second sphincter is that if the bottom isn't relaxed enough and it doesn't open it can be extremely painful when the top is hitting it. Once it opens that's an entire different story( what most of the guys are talking here)

There's no actual sphinter there. It's a bend held in place. It's possible to straighten out that bend a little by using positions that have the knees tucked to the chest and the top aiming for the left shoulder and gently stretching the bottom.

Reactions: fixer69xxx

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There's no actual sphinter there. It's a bend held in place. It's possible to straighten out that bend a little by using positions that have the knees tucked to the chest and the top aiming for the left shoulder and gently stretching the bottom.
Thanx for correcting me

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Some definitely are deeper than others. And some are so tight even when you hit it, it doesn't open up. I am surprised you couldn't feel it when he popped in. All the guys I have been with definitely said something when I popped through.

i didnt mean i dont feel it.. i definitely feel it.. its that pop that made me a size king.. i was doubting his statement that he "loved my ass" cause i assumed he had that pop with every other bottom...

Reactions: deleted37010

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

i think everyone know its not a hole or a sphincter... its just what its called; second hole, second door.. i havent heard anyone call it the bend and calling it the sigmoid sounds too medical..

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i didnt mean i dont feel it.. i definitely feel it.. its that pop that made me a size king.. i was doubting his statement that he "loved my ass" cause i assumed he had that pop with every other bottom...

I am pretty sure that he did indeed "love your ass". It doesn't happen that often for me at least. Most guys just can't get it to go through

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think everyone know its not a hole or a sphincter... its just what its called; second hole, second door.. i havent heard anyone call it the bend and calling it the sigmoid sounds too medical..
I'm sorry but not everyone knows. If you know, that's great, my post wasn't meant for you in that case.

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It does NOT take a tremendously long dick to work the "second sphincter" (I grant that Brodie is accurate in its anatomical description, but for a top it does feels like another sphincter). In order to get through it, the top has to make his bottom feel completely 'safe' and relaxed with him. I am just under 7" in length, but have really learned how to do exactly that with my partners. The required 'go-slow'/gentle approach is very sensual for both. Once I am in that zone, the head of my cock feels like it is getting a tight massage and all I want to do is to gently work that area to drive the bottom crazy and get my cock ready to explode its sperm into that male cervix. But I never abuse my welcome into that area and refrain from heavy fucking if I'm in there.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Just looked at your pics! Please pop me!

Reactions: N68

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hear communication, lets not forget trash talk. Especially if that dick is big and he has to coax you to take it in step by step.

SHHhhhhh..Whisper.

EEEeeeeesy does.....iiitttt.....SHhhhhhhh... Daddy's gonna' make you feel REAL good...Arch your back..Open your legs a little wider......It's almost all in.

Let him close the deal like a stockbroker.

Talk to me. Tell why I want it the more it hurts..