i he takes a brake before exploding,
if he is resting and then hitting harder, rougher and deeper

no matter if the bootom complains...

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
met a hung top and we spent about 15 mins with him trying to open my second hole.

he finally had me pinned down and used his weight to push down on my second hole. and he finally went in. I think he last 5 mins before he came.. must have been really tight on his head. haha

kloffus2000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some useful advice here. I am pleased to find that much of it I follow anyway, good to have my methods confirmed by these bottoms. I have bottomed myself too to understand better what it feels like but I prefer the top role. . Fucking, even lovemaking, is a mutual activity and should be a mutual pleasure.

D

deleted808122

Being a great top, like being a great anything, is wholly dependent on your caring about your partner's experience. He should be there for your pleasure, just as you should for his.

If your bottom is in pain, you respect that and adjust. If he's signalling for more, you give it. If he's tight, you tongue/finger/open him up. If he's not into kissing, you don't force the issue and if he is, your are passionate and hungry to devour his tongue. If he's an insatiable cock whore and you're tired after already cumming, suck it up, Franklin, and lay back while he slurps on that givestick until you're ready to maraud his hole again.

Also be appreciative, and if your bottom exhibits effort or skills, recognize that overtly - it can only pay off. If he lacks skills or effort, try to guide & teach him what you like without being condescending or insulting.

Being a great partner means that you are just that, partners in each other's experience. Otherwise you may as well stay home with a dildo & Mary Palm.

Being a great top, like being a great anything, is wholly dependent on your caring about your partner's experience. He should be there for your pleasure, just as you should for his.

If your bottom is in pain, you respect that and adjust. If he's signalling for more, you give it. If he's tight, you tongue/finger/open him up. If he's not into kissing, you don't force the issue and if he is, your are passionate and hungry to devour his tongue. If he's an insatiable cock whore and you're tired after already cumming, suck it up, Franklin, and lay back while he slurps on that givestick until you're ready to maraud his hole again.

Also be appreciative, and if your bottom exhibits effort or skills, recognize that overtly - it can only pay off. If he lacks skills or effort, try to guide & teach him what you like without being condescending or insulting.

Being a great partner means that you are just that, partners in each other's experience. Otherwise you may as well stay home with a dildo & Mary Palm.
Well stated. True n hot

Reactions: tommy00

simple...he kisses, licks, suck, rim, fucks...enjoys been rimmed also....think Bruno or Giorgio Canalis!

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
HE goes his own way, no matter what hurdles...
no matter what concerns the bottom has
he takes the bottom by the hand, shows his his determination, explaining everything...
a lot of time for preparation, cleaning, lubrication...
but when the times comes:
no discussion
spreading his cheeks
ignoring the concerns... shut up...yes it will hurt a bit...you can dio it.. i will "help" you...
pressing the head in
pausing...
slow but steady and deep, in-and- out , all the way in
endless thrusts...

HE goes his own way, no matter what hurdles...
no matter what concerns the bottom has
he takes the bottom by the hand, shows his his determination, explaining everything...
a lot of time for preparation, cleaning, lubrication...
but when the times comes:
no discussion
spreading his cheeks
ignoring the concerns... shut up...yes it will hurt a bit...you can dio it.. i will "help" you...
pressing the head in
pausing...
slow but steady and deep, in-and- out , all the way in
endless thrusts...

God bless you everyday!!!!

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
a perfect top ?
Make his bottom feel good about his ass.
All bottom boys are naturally self conscious and worried about what their Daddy/Top thinks about them. By telling him how beautiful and delicious his pussy is, and letting him know how much you love it as often as you can, he will gain confidence in his ass-pussy and be much more comfortable in showing it off and using it. Reinforce behaviour which glorifies his ass and puts it at the forefront of his sexual pleasure and identity. Much like you are trying to promote a feeling of the forbidden and negative towards his cock you are trying to promote feelings of desirability and positivity surrounding his ass and being a pussyboy.

a perfect top ?
All bottom boys are naturally self conscious and worried about what their Daddy/Top thinks about them. By telling him how beautiful and delicious his pussy is, and letting him know how much you love it as often as you can, he will gain confidence in his ass-pussy and be much more comfortable in showing it off and using it. Reinforce behaviour which glorifies his ass and puts it at the forefront of his sexual pleasure and identity. Much like you are trying to promote a feeling of the forbidden and negative towards his cock you are trying to promote feelings of desirability and positivity surrounding his ass and being a pussyboy.
Hot. Turned me on

It does NOT take a tremendously long dick to work the "second sphincter" (I grant that Brodie is accurate in its anatomical description, but for a top it does feels like another sphincter). In order to get through it, the top has to make his bottom feel completely 'safe' and relaxed with him. I am just under 7" in length, but have really learned how to do exactly that with my partners. The required 'go-slow'/gentle approach is very sensual for both. Once I am in that zone, the head of my cock feels like it is getting a tight massage and all I want to do is to gently work that area to drive the bottom crazy and get my cock ready to explode its sperm into that male cervix. But I never abuse my welcome into that area and refrain from heavy fucking if I'm in there.
Love how you worded this You know how I’d love to be a bottom for you to use and share

Reactions: pwrdick

my_ass2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
a perfect top ?
Totally agree with you ,, well said