Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by 7''X6'', Jun 20, 2008.
Women Give Details On What Makes A Guy A Bad Fuck. What He Does Or Does'nt Do. Just Curious?
Someone who is only interested in getting in and getting the job done. Someone who just pounds away with no variation of speed or depth. Also someone who wants to change position to much. You know the guy who when your just about to orgasm, completely on the edge and ever muscle in tight and ready to release and he stops to turn you over :smashfreakB:
someone who is selfish and doesn't care about my needs. someone who refuses to go down on me. someone who cums too quick.
Someone that hasn't spent enough time on fore play, someone that feels his existence should be enough to turn the female on. Someone that insists sex should always be his way. Someone that gets angry when a female says she doesn't like something he's done, and makes statements like "My other girlfriends loved it it, or I saw it in a porn, what do you mean you don't like it."
Jesus, I'm a cynic tonight.
Hahaha! I'm a gay male and I think the exact same thing about partners who are duds in the bed.
I know I'm not a woman, but I'll bet you also hate the guys that just lay there like fucking starfishes, expecting you to do all the work.
Someone who thinks you have the bone structure of gumby or a 13 year old Russian gymnast
Here are my big things
#0 A small guy LOL
#1 A guy who cums before I do, unless he stays hard.
#2 A guy who goes soft during sex.
#3 A guy who does not kiss.
#4 A guy who does not respond to me and my wants.
#5 A guy who does not get a towel (afterwards, of course, do not do it before. )
For me, what makes a bad fuck (in no real order)
- Recreating unrealistic things they have seen in porn - no concern for comfort!
- Changing Positions too much
- Lack of effort (half-assed thrusting / lying there like a dead body etc)
- Expecting everything to be done to them, but give nothing in return
Basically, I think I have picked enough women's minds on the subject and the one universal thing they all say or said was the guy was selfish in bed.
He blew a nut. Rolled over, and then snored.
It bugged the shit out of them. Some of these women were married to such bad lay's for years.
I can't really fathom that.... so much so... I think I might have started a thread very similar to this one, in fact.
An UNconfident guy in the bedroom is such a turnoff for 'em too.
An arrogant prick. You know the kind, has it's one eye on the prize and nothing else.
What makes a bad fuck for me:
* Not enough (or no) foreplay.
* Not caring if I'm enjoying it, or if I'm uncomfortable or in pain.
* Saying mean or cruel things (like, "My last girlfriend could take me all the way").
* A guy who's inconsiderate.
* I agree, a guy who's not confident is not good for me.
* Some girls like guys to call them "whore" or "bitch," and that's fine, but it's not the thing for me.
* Pressuring me to do things I've stated makes me uncomfortable, or is unpleasant, physically or emotionally.
* Speeding up, slowing down or changing the motion when I'm about to come. If I'm coming, you're doing it right--don't change it!!!
* Being selfish--I'll happily do for you, but you better do for me, too. (In other words, don't leave all or the majority of the work up to me.)
* Not enough kissing.
* A guy who is inpatient; sorry, but it takes foreplay and time for me to turn on. It's not something I can control...women's arousal generally doesn't switch on and off like a light.
The guy who makes no attempt to keep going after he's cum
As a guy you try and keep going after you cum. I'm sorry to say and it is completely embarrassing I immediately go soft after I cum into a woman. Give me fifteen minutes after, then I can last longer for the woman.
I have to say: sometimes I LOVE to do this. :biggrin1:
Just pushing her there, on the edge of the climax, then pull down, and again, and again...
Ok, not everytime, but it's deliciously torturing.
Keep it coming i want to know more ^_^ lol.
Oh, haha, I know what makes someone bad at sex for me! They just aren't completely into the act. I mean, if you are, you usually don't leave much of anything out because your mind is where it should be. I don't worry about being pleasured, or pleasuring, but rather about just the beauty of the act itself; if it's all about orgasms I'm just not interested.
I prefer the means, not the ends, in most things anyway.
I can totally agree with that... all in all a guy that seems to forget that sex with two people actually involves two people... almost like you want to pop them on the head and say "Hello, this isn't your fantasy, there is someone else in the room with you and that's me!"
Also when its obvious both of you are so turned on that you can't wait to get to a bed or another surface to screw... and your wet, he's harder than hard, and with a straight face, whips out his dick in your face, and wants you to suck him before he screws you... this makes me dry up faster than anything ever!
Why should I suck you when we are both in a position to please each other! So selfish!
heh one of my friends said the same thing :tongue: