• Uncut

Votes: 70 20.3%
  • Other (tell us about it)

Votes: 11 3.2%

• Total voters

sheerhunk

1st Like
Media
I like them not veiny with a big mushroom head and large tight drawn balls. theres a guy that has a few video's on yahoo video's that i play every day and masturbate .when he shoots his cum it turns me on.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Balance... hefty without being too wide (sorry) long and tense when hard, nicely veined but not overly so... uncut for ease of use and about 8+ does it for me every time.

Of course the most arousing thing about that kind of cock is the bloke attached to the other end...

col1974

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Decent length, thick, and nicely veined, a cock should have a sort of brutal look to it, it is a weapon :) Foreskin is nice, its something extra to play with and I agree with donkeyboy a big pisshole is very erotic, its lovely to be able to slide a tongue a little way in, and lots and lots of precum for me, streams of it.

Very nice pics Squirt
I'd have to agree with you Spoiled Princess - add a nice upward curve and make the skin loose enough to part cover the glans when erect - mmmmm

a bit like this

Attachments

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The hottest thing about a cock is the man and mind that is it attached too.

I have no preferences as long as it's average sized or greater with the pubes nicely trimmed.

But a twisted part of me has to agree with Spoiled Princess -- all the better if there is a resemblance to a weapon.... :biggrin1:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, a hot cock is one that's on fire. J/k.

Seriously, a hot cock in my opinion would be about 7"-8.5" in length with a consistent thickness from base to head; topping off with a mushroom shaped head that's a little larger than the shaft. It can have a straight shaft, but they do look a little better to me with a slight curve in either direction.

Weighty and taut skin really turns me on. I like the "juicy" ones that don't really get hard, just more thick; but something about a truly hard dick that gets me crazy.

Lastly, a matching pair of thick, heavy balls totally seals the deal.

marc_themanuk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm with Beryn... your cock is hot ;-)

But apart from that... thick, long, uncut and in proportion is very sexy indeed, and some heavy hanging balls full of nice creamy spunk!

Viktor38b

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my mood changes from time to time, but always something big and floppy when flacid, gets rock hard with lots of veins and a nice matching set of balls. Every so often always look for one with tons of extra foreskin or a nice thick mushroom head.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To me:
If the cock has a foreskin, a short one is most pleasing. The longer ones are rather gross.
A large shroom is always nice to see, if it's on a long shaft especially.
Veins are a huge plus.
An extra bit for me.. if, when erect, the cock is still flexible and floppy.. *drools*

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Girth is best. Wide and kind of flat is my favorite. Perfect mouth shape. long is good but it's still got to be thick. Long and skinny scares me. They look like they'll break. Veins are nice too. The rest all depends on the dick. I love foreskin but some can be pretty unattractive. Some dicks look great with a curve, some don't. I've seen dicks with mushroom heads that were awesome and some that seemed out of place. Or heads that were smaller, came to almost a point or had almost no defineing ridge, that were hot as hell. Oh, and no strings- in the shot you had from above (still miss it by the way.) yours looked phenominal. Absolutely perfect.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Length is optional , girth is not.

Pale skinned cocks not too veiny appeal to me , although very dark black cocks do too.

Uncut and thick, 7 x7 , or even better 7x8 ( I wish) ..I find thick hard cocks VERY visually appealing.

xx

Honey