Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What makes a man a good lover? 13 inches of rock hard meat between his legs. Preferably 8 inches in girth. The bigger the better. It's all about the cock.

Just kidding. All that other stuff the ladies mentioned above is where it's at.

Thanks. You had me for about 3 seconds. This is precisely what men think.

Guys - - take a lesson.

Communication. Before you get into be clear of the expectations and limitations. What each of you are willing and unwilling to do. Then breathe on me, lick me, bite me, pull my hair just alittle, finger me when you eat me, moan when I suck on you. Let me know if something hurts so I can do it/make it better. Be understanding when I cannot go down on you or swallow. If you like it let me know. Scratch my back. Let me scream. Lick my nipples. Stop when I tell you no or it hurts. Give me more when I beg for more. Cum with me(never in my face). Let me suck on you after you go. Lick me after I go. Finish in me. Bite me. Make me feel beautiful. Let me bite you. Let me scratch you. Let me get lost in the moment. And hold me after.

Reactions: Oregon97420

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ok ladies. Here's you chance. Please tell me, and other men here who are interested in learning, what it is that brings you to that point of ectasty, that level of unbelievable pleasure, that we men need to know and practice when pleasing a woman in the bedroom. Please share.

ADpERBl.gif

lil peachie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Foreplay is not just in the bedroom, its the sweet stuff a man does throughout the day. Make me feel loved, and important. Make love to me not just fuck me... listen, respond, be engaging. Find out what will mean the most to her and do that.
One of my favorite things is when my guy randomly grabs me & kisses me passionately, it totally gets me going :) yet so does making dinner or doing my laundry :p

Reactions: Gelflingfay

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Very complex question that could take all day or 15 seconds to answer. everyone is different and we all experience different needs at different times. I'm not really a make love king of woman because most of the time I get off on rough, raw, primal fucking ... But there will be times when I really need to connect with my partner and that requires more time and attentiveness. My best advice to you is seduce her mind and pay less attention to the goal and spend more time enjoying the journey . 5 minutes of nipple play in the shower in the morning could lead to 2 hours of amazing sex later that night... Always make her pleasure your priority ( the same should apply for us) and you will reap the rewards!