MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hmm *ponders* i suppose i am. the boy has nifty feet. *looks around* he waxes his toes *snickers* is so cute/dorky/vain.

interesting arrangement of flesh and bones. heaps of play under the skin. sensitive and responsive, either sensual or giggly/squirmy/playful. good for sketching. much visual appeal to feet, and touch friendly too.

likes most here i look for longer toes. high arches. dancer feet. strong feet. broad feet.

ya posted pic, heel butt :tongue: the curve of him heel matches the curve of his ass. both sides semi-heart shaped. is a nifty picture.

*giggles thinking about shrimper*

dirty feet are a no go. *blech face* i really can't stand dirty feet.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
hmm *ponders* i suppose i am. the boy has nifty feet. *looks around* he waxes his toes *snickers* is so cute/dorky/vain.

interesting arrangement of flesh and bones. heaps of play under the skin. sensitive and responsive, either sensual or giggly/squirmy/playful. good for sketching. much visual appeal to feet, and touch friendly too.

likes most here i look for longer toes. high arches. dancer feet. strong feet. broad feet.

ya posted pic, heel butt :tongue: the curve of him heel matches the curve of his ass. both sides semi-heart shaped. is a nifty picture.

*giggles thinking about shrimper*

dirty feet are a no go. *blech face* i really can't stand dirty feet.

I think I fancy the boy a little bit now :biggrin1:

Yeah, no, dirty feet are VOM :yuck:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A foot is only sexy if it's freshly washed. I will bring the basin if necessary. And then, the foot must not be yanked away from me when I am busy expressing my admiration!

uncut1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About a month ago,I was sitting with some nieghbors around the pool,and this friend of theres who I had never meet before and who is str8t I happend to glance under the table at his feet,First of hes sexy str8t or gay the guy is sexy.6"+ and brown wavy hair around 36yrs old,and an EMT. When I looked stright at his left foot it looked wide,strong good knuckles,but suddenly I was getting turned on alot buy his feet. I think it was just him,even the hottest gay man can have nasty dirty feet.so it wasn't the "str8t" thing. For me it depends on the guy,some have nice feet and some are just beatdown.

Mephisto76

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yesterday I was on a train and I saw a guy across from me, with his feet on the seat (wearing flip flops). For a long time I just admired his long feet, nice toes, nice lines...and then I realized I have a thing for male feet. Here is the picture I took. When I took it I thought "what am I going to use this for, or who will I show it to?", and voila, I stumbled upon this thread.

And thinking back, I remember I had a fascination for a photo of George Michael, barefoot, of his album FAITH when I was a teenager...

And to finish, I like men's feet if they are clean, well groomed (no callous, no excess cuticles, no black nails, etc). I find that in Europe men take very good care of their feet, which are on display most of the time during summer. Nice! I also ilk ego have my feet rubbed and I enjoy getting a pedicure once in a while.

Attachments

Reactions: Sashkin251

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As someone who also is slightly phobic of feet, may I recommend Hung Jon's foot pictures!

Yeh, Jon has beautiful feet to me. I'm an artist / photographer and I think his feet are sort of classic. btw he's also a foot and body model so I think most of him is pretty yummy! :smile: But I am also saying this from an aesthetic point of view. I'm also a friend of Jon's so I'm prejudiced!

There's also the old canard that the place in the brain where the sexual impulse is situated is right next to the place where the foot control is, so maybe that's why there's this sensual / sexual connection.

Last edited:

hockeysweat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not directly on topic, but I have an ex who had hobbit feet. They were really hairy on top. It wasn't a turn-on, but it was a cute and distinctive aspect of him that was endearing.

I also dated a guy with syndactyly - the second and third toes on either foot were fused together. I was endlessly fascinated with this, much to his annoyance.

I'm slightly turned on by big, wide feet. I don't like them manicured, but fungus, untrimmed nails, and flaky skin are turn-offs. Otherwise, anything goes as long as they're big.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Over the years I've had a couple of girl friends who thought my feet were sexy. Don't know exactly why, they are big (size 14) but otherwise I find them to be rather unremarkable. I've never had a guy comment on my feet.

Attachments

Reactions: buttnut

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Silvertip, let me be the first to comment on your sexy feet. Love to see more of them. Of course it was difficult to concentrate on your feet with that hot cock in the pic too. <G>

D

deleted947790

I do have a foot fetish, but it's towards women's feet, but I do like people looking at mine, here are some pics tell me what you think..
image.jpg

Reactions: Geo80

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Over the years I've had a couple of girl friends who thought my feet were sexy. Don't know exactly why, they are big (size 14) but otherwise I find them to be rather unremarkable. I've never had a guy comment on my feet.

I love big feet. It's really hot to see that a guy's foot is big enough to suffocate me.