Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like cocks that are straight (no curves), are circumcised, and have nice mushroom heads.

I'm guessing I am simply aesthetically pleased by cocks similar to my own just out of familiarity.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Really long and thick. A big head. Girth uniformity isn't really a concern as long as it is like extreme (I've never seen one as such)

The thing that really gets me is a pronounced downward curve. It makes it look super powerful and gives a feel of dominance. Upwards is cool too but downwards just really really does it for me.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What makes a penis aesthetic for you ?

Best looking to me is when the head is a little wider than the shaft and uncircumcised (I think uncut cocks look better when erect and circumcised cocks look better when flaccid).

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, the beauty of a cock lies in how it hangs and fall across the nut-sack when it is flaccid. And when it is hard, the penis looks most pleasing when the nuts are drawn up tight next to it indicating full stimulation. There are examples of my own meat soft and hard in my album

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer a cut one rather then not, a nice set of balls hanging free behind it, good, not monster length with substantial girth with it resting snuggly up against the balls. I don't have a preference when it comes to hair, except guys with excessive hair all over. None of that matters though if the guy is grossly out of shape either way too thin or fat. And yes, a straight guy can absolutely appreciate another guys penis, just like a guy can appreciate a beautiful woman or a nice set of wheels.

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Length length length! Must be at least 6 inches or more to really excite me, 7 or more to get me foaming at the mouth lol.

Must also be circumcised.

And the size of the cock head. A nice, large, round cock head at the end of that nice long, hard, pole... mmmm! Girth really doesn't matter to me, just length and the size of the cock head in proportion to the length itself. I'm probably in the minority but there is actually something I find hot about a thin, long dick. Girth is hot af too, but hardness man... seems to me the thinner dicks get ROCK hard. Which brings me to the next point...

To a lesser degree, hardness. You can tell just by looking at a dick how hard it is. When a dick is hard, like balls to the wall rock hard... yes please!

Here's a few pics showing what I consider to be perfect in a dick. Also just noting, this is only speaking from excitement. I wouldn't have a problem with a smaller guy who doesn't meet these "ideal" "excitement" stats. This is just what I find ideal and what really gets me off. We all come in different shapes and sizes and I'd have no problem with another guy having a small one too. 3 inches or 9 inches, at the end of the day dick is dick and its how we use them that makes them so fun. Making one cum is the funnest part of all and size does not matter to that affect.

Attachments

D

deleted645791

Any cock that looks like mine, especially bigger versions of it, because I love my cock. Sometimes I'll get envious of really fat, uncut, veiny, somewhat ugly cocks because there is something really masculine about them, and that's the only time I find myself wishing mine looked different. A huge, fat ugly penis, in my opinion, is more desirable since it makes for a more manly appendage. As far as soft ones, the longer the better, for the same reason, since it makes a man look more virile and therefor masculine.