What makes a slut?

B_Drake9

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know what a guy need to know to think of a woman as a slut, but I'm curious as to what you ladies think makes a woman a slut

B_Drake9

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I say "slut" I don't mean it as an insult I mean as a personality type.

Recently I overheard two young women talking about a mutual friend. They used adjectives like "slut" and "whore" in describing this "friend".

My question is, from a woman's point of view, when does one of your gender become a slut?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Unfortunately, single (unmarried) people with high sex drives are called sluts, whores, manwhores, promiscuous, etc. You can be married and fuck all you want and it's OK. But woe unto you if you haven't found the person you want to marry yet. Society really does a number on you for not repressing your high sex drive.

curiousvirgin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend who's dated the same girl for years...he caught her shagging someone else once.. broke up then reunited with her again... she breaks up with him a few months later and hooks up with another guy.. this happens many times over the last 2 years.
At the moment she is with someone else.. he has told her that he is over her... ( i don't believe it but hopefully he is)...and she continues calling him, having a touchy feely behaviour when with him and remarks such as " you look so cute today, why don't you have a gf yet? I would totally shag you just to give you some"
many women would call the girl i described above a slut. Its promiscuity in behaviour that makes women term others as sluts.
Some women have more rigid opinions then others but most would call those that cheat in relationships sluts.
That's my take on it, I wouldn't consider single women engaging in sexual activity a slut though.

Last edited:

Nickstevens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw a funny movie where girls are taking about what makes a slut and one of them says "If the girl looks up and makes eye contact when giving a blowjob, she is a slut"

I cannot remember the name of the movie but it was pretty funny the way she said it.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cmon now, much as I like you you can't just say that sluts don't exist
I absolutely do not believe in the notion of "sluts".
Indeed, I think when the word is thrown around, most of the time it is in the frame of "slut shaming" and serves no constructive purpose. Well, other than to make the person who labels feel good about their activity - in a, no doubt, very "glass houses" manner.

I concur completely. As an aside. I'm often obliged to remind people that I'm a slut, not a whore (especially at work).
You get me. You always get me. :hug:

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it is the difference is which one would you rather bring home to your parents? a slut or manwhore or would you rather bring home a gentlemen or a lady?

Who would want to be seen in public with a slut or manwhore and possibly embarass the hell out of ya...Like for instance, I could never be seen with Ice T wife at all (forget her name) or Jeff Stryker for obvious reasons.

You get the picture?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I have a friend who's dated the same girl for years...he caught her shagging someone else once.. broke up then reunited with her again... she breaks up with him a few months later and hooks up with another guy.. this happens many times over the last 2 years.
At the moment she is with someone else.. he has told her that he is over her... ( i don't believe it but hopefully he is)...and she continues calling him, having a touchy feely behaviour when with him and remarks such as " you look so cute today, why don't you have a gf yet? I would totally shag you just to give you some"
many women would call the girl i described above a slut. Its promiscuity in behaviour that makes women term others as sluts.
Some women have more rigid opinions then others but most would call those that cheat in relationships sluts.
That's my take on it, I wouldn't consider single women engaging in sexual activity a slut though.

that girl has bypassed slut and gone straight to cunt

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I absolutely do not believe in the notion of "sluts".
Indeed, I think when the word is thrown around, most of the time it is in the frame of "slut shaming" and serves no constructive purpose. Well, other than to make the person who labels feel good about their activity - in a, no doubt, very "glass houses" manner.

You get me. You always get me. :hug:

if there is no such thing as a slut then do you mean that all behavior is acceptable?

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A slut is somebody who has had more sex partners than you.

A prude is somebody who has had fewer sex partners than you.

-------------

Other than that, slut is just a term used to shame people. Slut-shaming goes on a lot in very traditional cultures. However, virgin-shaming and prude-shaming occurs mostly in more sex-positive cultures.

curiousvirgin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Removing issues of illegality from this discussion, who among us has the right to apply "acceptable" to anything other than their own behaviour? :confused:

Not all human behaviour falls under Grey as most liberals like to think. I do believe that in some cases violence,murder, rape,stealing, lying and cheating may all be acceptable that's where judgment comes into play, but in most cases they're just plain nasty.Some actions through general consensus are morally unacceptable to society at large through which law's are created.Cheating against one's spouse/partner may not be illegal but certainly is generally thought as morally wrong.

Its human behaviour to put labels to people who do certain actions. We have people who do good called saints, angels... cant really think of many good labels... in the same way we have names to describe those that do evil ie. murderer,rapist, liar, slut...

Labeling may not be a good thing to do, pretty biased really and quite judgmental... but its just what most people do.. however wrong labeling may be, it still doesn't make being a slut right..

Last edited: