What Makes A Top Want To Top Instead Of Bottoming?

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love everything about penetrating a guy who wants it, needs it, craves it, enjoys it.

I didn't bottom because anal play/penetration gave me no pleasure until I was 40. I don't know why my body/brain changed. For the last 20 years I've enjoyed both. I still top way more in part because I attract bottoms. Most verse guys want to be topped only.

There's something to the stereotype that the tall hung guy tops. Age also. I'm a month away from 60. I prefer young guys. Few want to top older gents.

Reactions: erpap and Hx4

Hx4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I worked as a gay prostitute for a while many years ago. If I wanted to attract and keep clients I had to be versatile and top when asked to. It was rather hard sometimes, because you really have to find the motivation and the clients are often not the kind of men that turn you on, whereas I found that as a bottom I was almost always ready and open to be penetrated, no matter the client (even if I didn't like the guy I sometimes ended up kissing him once he was inside me). Now, in my private life I am exclusively a bottom and quite submissive too. So, I have always been curious about the so called "power bottom", because in my experience a top usually likes to take control -sometimes total control, sometimes just the feeling of having a bottom open and at his mercy- but the power bottom challenges that. Still, I think toping is a matter of control/domination in the exchange that is sexual intercourse.

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For me it’s knowing that once a dude sees my dick he wants me balls deep in him. While very few can do that orally, I am quite talented about getting deep while fucking. Seeing their eyes and hearing the moans and feeling them struggle but wanting more really turns me on. Plus the fact they always hit me up for more is a turn on as well and proof that I did fuck them good haha.

9x6VersTop

Expert Member
Media
Egypt Lake-Leto, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me it’s knowing that once a dude sees my dick he wants me balls deep in him. While very few can do that orally, I am quite talented about getting deep while fucking. Seeing their eyes and hearing the moans and feeling them struggle but wanting more really turns me on. Plus the fact they always hit me up for more is a turn on as well and proof that I did fuck them good haha.
Fuck me anytime

Marco86

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
where do I line up to bottom for you?

svendiff44

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Summed it up perfectly here. While i have bottomed a bit more recently, this is why I primarily am a top

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I like to be dominated, I like a man who takes what he wants and use me for his needs. So I like bottoming, and it’s definitely not a choice Me just how I’m programmed.

Bigred12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I’ve tried but bottoming just doesn’t do much for me. I do love sliding into a bottom that really wants my cock. Seeing how much pleasure he’s getting from it and on the rare occasion, making a bottom have a hands free orgasm from fucking. Absolutely the best for me to see & feel that.