Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
They don't really do anything for me. They don't turn me on and they don't offend me (especially here of all places). I'm totally apathetic about them just like I am about the typical penis+TV remote pic :neutral:
Now a pic of homemade muffins.. or a kitty eating a watermelon? That would get my attention :p

It's kinda cute when men politely ask permission though. Ummm, knock yourself out.. do whatever makes you happy :)

if I do know you, it's a waste of effort.
:laughing:

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
:p

If a guy I was getting to know or actually dating sent one I'd think it's a little weird or even creepy, and would be wondering what was going on in his head when he sent it :confused:

But on LPSG? Nothing surprises me anymore here.. and I think in the grand scheme of things they're relatively harmless. People sometimes forget that this is a sex site after all ;)

What can I do to make them particularly sexy and turn you on?
Not do them.

I don't understand them, especially ones where dudes print a pic/pull up on an ipad and spooge all over it. I mean, I get why its hot for a dude to MAKE them, but I don't get why it's hot to RECEIVE them. If a guy thinks its hot to see his seed on my body IRL, I'll be game. But pics from someone I don't know... ick. And it's objectifying.

Ive seen ones where dudes photoshop themselves into women's pics... those aren't so creepy... they show he wants to be with her, but they still come across as stalkerish if they're unsolicited.

D

deleted924715

I'm not offended but I find them a turn off, so nothing would make a tribute pic sexy to me

Ive seen ones where dudes photoshop themselves into women's pics... those aren't so creepy... they show he wants to be with her, but they still come across as stalkerish if they're unsolicited.

I've seen this once here and it made me laugh because it was so creepy - he appeared to be rising up out of a gap in the sofa cushions. I've had a blanket shoved down the gap in the cushions ever since

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

They always come across stalkerish to me. Always. Never not creepy.

Edit: I can't come up with a scenario where a woman is like "I don't want to be with you, but if you wanna fake a pic of us together to make yourself feel less lonely go for it!"

I can't come up with a situation where a guy makes a photo like that with prior consent. How would he ask without it coming across desperate and weird?

Maybe I'm the jerk here, but the thought of a photoshopped pic like that is no joke scary as fuck to me.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've seen this once here and it made me laugh because it was so creepy - he appeared to be rising up out of a gap in the sofa cushions. I've had a blanket shoved down the gap in the cushions ever since
Glad I didn't see it, that sounds creepy AF :eek:

They always come across stalkerish to me. Always. Never not creepy.
It is.

Until now I was blissfully unaware people did this :eek: That's like something from a slasher movie. Honestly, some guy taking the time to Photoshop himself into one of my photos would creep me out way more than them simply shooting their spooge on one :rolleyes:

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
This makes complete sense to me. I’d like to apologize for presuming these odd pics from strangers would be appealing in some way. I sincerely apologize and I appreciate the ladies on this site who help me to better understand My sexuality.

how is pointing out basic manners helping you understand your sexuality?

and drop the domly dim dom My

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Ladies,

I love sending tribute pics. What can I do to make them particularly sexy and turn you on?
Personally, nothing. I don't find tribute pics a turn on at all. An appropriate tribute would be a donation to my Venmo account. Not a printed, defiled semen-soaked picture of myself.

This makes complete sense to me. I’d like to apologize for presuming these odd pics from strangers would be appealing in some way. I sincerely apologize and I appreciate the ladies on this site who help me to better understand My sexuality.
I think SOME women MAY find them appealing. Just not the subset of women you've heard from here.

I don't think I would change my opinion on finding a semen covered pics distasteful, but I know it being done without my consent will never ever be ok. (But i don't have pics posted for a reason) please ask before sending.

And as far as the jizz pics vs photoshop... both are creepy AF to me. If consent is given, jizz pic is still gross to me... jizz isn't a gift. If consent is given, photoshop isn't AS creepy, but its still weird to me.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hey Ladies,

I love sending tribute pics. What can I do to make them particularly sexy and turn you on?
Nothing. Literally nothing. There's nothing sexy about a a guy jerking off onto a photo of me or my body. Smearing jizz on paper or a screen of some sort. Even if I'm in a relationship with someone, I don't find that appealing in the least.

Some women may like it, I personally don't know much who do.

Status
Not open for further replies.