1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In terms of sexual relationships we often talk about what makes a man
a good lover:size,stamina,use of fingers,oral skills and the ability to give
his partner an orgasm.

However,I was wondering what makes a woman a good lover ? Some might
say her oral skills but that's just one aspect.

Also,when you are having sex;whether it be with someone new or a regular
partner do you focus upon your "performance" in the same way a man might ?
Or are your concerns centered around your partner and if he'll be able to
satisfy your needs ?

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While I am clearly not a woman, I will say that having had many lovers, the ones that I liked the most were women that were comfortable with their bodies and sexuality, that knew what they liked and what worked and felt amazing for them and made it clear what they wanted and honestly, were selfish about making me pleasure them. Not in a bossy kind of way, but in the course of things it's pretty obvious what they like and want and I am very happy to know those things so I can do them. So there's a thought.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a rather "in-charge" kind of lover (not dominant or stupid one-sidedly "manly" though), but that doesn't mean I like a girl to lie back and take it. Responsiveness and matching that energy are important to me.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
While I am clearly not a woman, I will say that having had many lovers, the ones that I liked the most were women that were comfortable with their bodies and sexuality, that knew what they liked and what worked and felt amazing for them and made it clear what they wanted and honestly, were selfish about making me pleasure them. Not in a bossy kind of way, but in the course of things it's pretty obvious what they like and want and I am very happy to know those things so I can do them. So there's a thought.

YES! Someone who is not afraid to tell you what they like and what they want and where. This is true for both men and women. :smile: