What makes a woman sexually attractive to you?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I mean behaviorally. "Intelligence" and other personality traits aren't what I'm looking for. I'm thinking more "she does that THING when she walks/talks" etc.

Reactions: submit452

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Smiles.
Tilts her head.
Flips her hair.
Makes me think she's weak and needs me, but in reality is strong.
Sits with her legs together on an angle.
Is a lady when we're out, but all nasty in the bedroom.
Basically, my girl.

D

deleted894563

I'd have to say a combination of tit, legs,face and personality

In order of power over me:

1) Eyes - the light, intelligence, humor, and level of arrousal they reveal.

2) Smile - lips are certainly a big part of this, and full lips are very attractive. A slightly crooked smile is a huge turn on, as it often indicates intelligence, humor, and perhaps a sarcastic wit.

3) Hair - I am hopelessly attracted to two very different kinds of hair on a woman's head. A) very short, B) very full, long and dark. @latinabella is a good example of the latter, as is Jenni of www.jenniselfies.tumblr.com. The model Stefania Ferrario is a good example of the former. You can find Ms. F. scattered throughout my homage to nude, short-haired women:
www.nudegals-shorthair.tumblr.com

4) Breasts, hips, legs - down to the purely physical, I love curvy women.

I have no idea, shit just happens or it doesn't. Balance in all things I guess.

A lot of people shoot for intelligence, but that can be a duel edged sword, as I can't stand people that look down on me like I am a knuckle dragger. By the same token I can't stand women that act like total dumb asses.

They have to be cute and sexy, but not so much that they thing they are celebrities.

Big tits or small tits is sort of irrelevant, but I can take a flat chested women over someone that gets bolt-ons and fucks up a nice rack.

Ass just needs to be in shape, period. A little big or small is of no consequence.

Personality I think is the big one, for me.

perfect 10s are perfect bullshit. give me a 7 any day of the week if she is cool

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love a confident woman....not arrogant, but confident. She knows she is attractive, looks good, and knows you are attracted to her and want her.....

Of course obviously the physical appearance of a woman but I also feel for me the personality goes a long way too. I like women who don't take herself so serious and won't judge me off the smallest mistake I make. I like a good sense of humor.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just need cute face, really pretty, sexy eyes and great hair. After that the body has to be healthy and in shape. I don't care about the ass or size of boobs. An amazing personality also is a major plus!