What makes an aesthetically pleasing penis?

uk_dick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before I start I need to specify that I'm talking errect......I don't think the shrivelled flaccid thing dangling between any mans legs can be considered aesthetically pleasing.

I also know that at this point the more gifted members here will shout "SIZE!!" and yes bigger is usually better.......but also it could be argued that some of the bigger cocks on here are also the least perfect.

Take a look at my gallery, I'm not much longer than average and it could be argued that I benefit from a good girth in relation to the overall size but I don't have any lumps, curves, discoloured spots, and it's thickness is constant from base to the head which I personally think is a good shape and size in relation to the over all penis, I know some have pointy bell-ends and others have the oversized mushroom bell-ends that look....well ugly.

So yes I think I have an "attractive" member and I welcome your comments on my views whether in agreement or not but I guess I wanted to see if people agreed with my theory that dicks can look good of any size (within reason, I'm not talking micro here) and to see if anyone wanted to share their pictures of dicks that they think fall into this category.

jonluke6ft2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would have to say a thick shaft with an even thicker fat mushroom head. Nice uniform color, low hanging balls. Natural hair, trim is ok, but not bald. I like a dick with enough extra skin so that it is never stretched real tight. Nice veins, but not just one huge vein. Yeah...I think that about does it. lol