What makes for sexual chemistry?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigbadger, Apr 19, 2010.

1. bigbadger

bigbadger Active Member

Albums:
    Hello. I am not sure if this has been discussed before, but I was wondering what makes for sexual chemistry between two people. I figured this is a universal thing, so all people, gay/strait, men/women, please answer and offer some feedback.

I am sure we have all seen someone who was attractive, went home and had sex with them only to find the sex was dissapointing or not nearly as great as you were thinking/hoping it would be. Or you found out the incredibly hotand sexy person was not as good in bed as you assumed they would be.

So I have come to believe just being hot and attractive (no matter how so) does not equal great sex or sexual chemistry. So then what does?

Is it possible to have great sexual chemistry with someone you just brought home for the first time? Or is it something that only happens with someone you have had sex with many times, whether it be an f-buddy, dating, marriage, or any type of relationship? Does it take time, effort, energy, and willingness to do all sorts of things? Or is it something that just magically happens between two people? Maybe there is no guide or practices that create sexual chemistry, maybe it just happens between two people. Or can two people who once had bad sex with no chemistry work together in the bedroom and create great chemistry? How big a part are emotions in finding/creating sexual chemistry. That part kind of goes back to the one time v. long term partner thing above.

I believe the one thing that has to be there is experience. I doubt most if anyone had great sexual chemistry with whomever they lost their virginity too. But there has to be more to it than just experience and practice.

I was wondering about this because I have yet to find great chemistry sexually with someone, but am looking forward to it. I personally believe their is someone for everyone sexually, and at some point you meet someone where your bodies and desires match perfectly, and it creates sexual heaven.

Thanks for all the hopeful replies to come.

2. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd say desire

3. earllogjam

Gold Member

This is one of those topics when you start to analyze it, it becomes less and less wonderful. Chemistry and sexual compatibility are innate.

It's like asking someone why do you enjoy breathing fresh air or why do you like the taste of ice cream.

Sexual chemistry is one of life's great unknown mysteries. There probably are hundreds of factors each different for each person.

Draft saved Draft deleted