What makes it the best sex you've ever had?

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best sex I've had was with my first ever boyfriend. We were both drunk as hell and had an argument because I was eyeing a guy at a club.

He dragged me out of the club back to his place and we had sex - missionary - for about 30 minutes straight (I can't last 1 minute with him but he'd withdraw every single time I was about to cum).

Strange but true, that's the best I ever had...I was pissed off as hell...maybe that had something to do with it.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh, for sure. angry sex is incredible. i think it's just being in that raw emotional state, whatever it may be, really heightens the experience. lowers your inhibitions and makes you more vulnerable. and of course your pulse is already rushing, so that's bound to contribute as well.

for me, my best sexual experiences tend to be with girls i love in those similarly intense moments...not always "angry" sex either, just in a heightened emotional state. angry sex, make up sex, anniversary sex, holiday sex, your family's in the other room sex, break up sex, let's get back together again sex. also, the best times tend to be more vocal. not necessarily loud, though that helps, but certain sounds they make or things they say will just drive me wild and make it utterly memorable.

nick1014

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
oh, for sure. angry sex is incredible. i think it's just being in that raw emotional state, whatever it may be, really heightens the experience. lowers your inhibitions and makes you more vulnerable. and of course your pulse is already rushing, so that's bound to contribute as well.

for me, my best sexual experiences tend to be with girls i love in those similarly intense moments...not always "angry" sex either, just in a heightened emotional state. angry sex, make up sex, anniversary sex, holiday sex, your family's in the other room sex, break up sex, let's get back together again sex. also, the best times tend to be more vocal. not necessarily loud, though that helps, but certain sounds they make or things they say will just drive me wild and make it utterly memorable.

Gotta agree here. It doesn't just have to be angry sex, but any raw emotion that heightens the animal passion. Agree with the vocal part, too. That drives me wild.