What makes me an aggresive power bottom... Nature Vs Nurture

t0nyi01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi All, there is something i have often wondered - actually i have lost many nights sleep pondering over this.........

What makes a bottom a bottom and a top a top? I consider myself a bottom (power bottom - apparently i have very very talented hole/s). Was i born this way or was i made this way? Is it genetic or is it something that i was made into? And tops, what is that all about - are hey sort of semi homosexual? Or is it relative - some tops must top other 'tops' right?.

Also i would like the comments from exclusive tops - what makes a great bottom?

Thoughts, comments & suggested greatly appreciated.

Farmio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Very versatile here...can't imagine being only a top or a bottom. Luckily my BF is the same way. I have to say to the comment about a top being more hetero...nah don't think so. You can be a top only and be completely gay. I don't have the answer to why some are aggressive and some are passive just like everything else in life it simply takes all kinds.

cocktoberfest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Don't be confused or try to pigeonhole yourself. You can feel more passive or aggressive depending on what you generally prefer, your mood for the day, or who you're with. A lot of long-time bottoms switch to topping and vice versa. A bottom can be aggressive (enthusiastic, bossy, power) and tops can be passive too (they just lay back and want to be serviced). Do what feels right in the moment.

In general, I'm an aggressive bottom. I want it fast, hard and long in as many different positions as possible. I'm vocal and enthusiastic. I like to be with an equally aggressive top. Everyone is different and tastes change over time.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't know what makes a guy top, bottom or versatile but here are a few of my thoughts.

I've only topped except for one or two times I tried bottoming with my bf which didn't last long as I found it uncomfortable. I had been feeling really horny and wanted to give it a go, but as soon as he was inside it just made me lose all my hornyness and I didn't even want to fuck him afterwards.

It seems like a much bigger step to bottom than to top from masturbation or straight sex. Also I pretty much like to be in control when it comes to sex, I know you can be in some positions, but normally it's more of a top than a bottom thing. Lastly, it's just more of a mental turn on for me for some reason.

macungie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I came out late in life and was mostly a top. I meet a guy one night who was a total top and hung over 9" x 6". He caught me checking out his bulge in the bar and came up to me and grabbed me hand and put it on his bulge. He told me he was going to fuck me that night and to follow him to a beach park that I go to for cruising. We went to a picnic table and he got down unzipped my jeans and gave me a great blow job. I was confused since I thought he was a top. He told me he likes to make the bottom cum first before he fucks them so they last longer. He than put me on my back and put my legs up over his shoulders while he was taking his jeans down. I could'nt believe the size of his dick when I first saw it. I was getting kind of nervous since I only bottomed for 1 guy and I really did'nt like it. He lubed my hole with a small bottle of lube he had in his shirt pocket and then lined his cock up to my hole. I could feel his head searching for my hole and then start pressing in. By the time he got the head in I was in terrible pain totally lost my hardon and was trying to pull my ass away from him. He grabbed my by my hips and pulled me back sliding about half his cock into me. I screamed out in pain and he just laughed and told me to just relax and enjoy it and I would be moaning in pleasure soon. He pulled me against him again and rammed the rest of that cock into me until I could feel his balls pressing against my ass cheeks. The pain was intense but at the same time I felt this intese felling of pleasure of having this huge cock in me fulling me. He than started to pull out till just the head was in me than sliding the whole thing back in me. God it fucking hurt but after a few minutes of him slowly stroking that huge cock in and out of my ass it got less and less painful and I started to get hard again. I got rock hard and he grabbed it and looked down at me and smiled and told me he know I was going to love his big cock in my ass and than proceeded to really start to fuck me hard. He would lean down and kiss me and ask me how much I liked it. After a while he pulled his cock out and fingered my hole alittle. He laughed and told me he loved to watch my hole stay open from his big cock. Just before my hole would close up he slamed his cock back in balls deep in one powerfull stroke. My wole body jumped from the pain and pleasure I was getting when he did that. He pulled out and slammed it back in so hard my balls and cock would hit my abs and his. I could feel and hear his balls slamming against me ass his was fucking me that hard. It was so fucking hot seeing his muscles in his face and chest tense as he really started to power fuck me. I could'nt believe this was happening to me and how much I was liking it. My dick was rock hard I never so it so hard before. Then my cock haed started to throb and my dick started to throb and I shot out a huge load that fell on chin and neck. Three more shots of cum fell on my chest. I was in shock this guy had just made me cum with out jerking off just by fucking me. This really turned him on and about a minute later he rammed his huge cock in balls deep and stayed there his cock throbbing deep in my ass as he shot his load. He left his cock in me as he leaned down and kissed me and told me how hot my ass was. After about 2 minutes he started to pull his cock out. I thought we were done but he grabbed my hips again and told me he was'nt done with my hole yet and he started silding it back in. I could'nt believe it he was going to fuck me again. After about another 15 minutes of him slow fucking and than powwer fucking me he came again same way ramming it in and staying balls deep as he fulled my hole with his cum again. This time I had to jerk off to cum. He finnaly pulled out and put his jeans back on. As I bent down to put my jeans back on he reached between my legs and played with my hole with his fingers he laughed and looked at me and told me my hole was still wide open. We meet up once or twice a week and he fucks the hell out of me each time. I still can not believe that I am the one getting fucked by a guy with such a big cock and how hard and forcefull he fucks me. And it blows my mind how much I like it how hard it makes me and how fucking awesome it feels to cum while he fucks me.